All of my tools were stolen from my truck...

This afternoon. Every hand tool I’ve collected over 30 years as a contractor, 2 combi drills, jigsaw, 2 hammer drills...even my f**king site radio!

Sup Socks!

Never_rolled -

Hope you had an inland marine policy.

I’ll find out tomorrow if my insurance will cover it. These bastards don’t care that they’re fucking with my livelihood. 

Holy shit man, thats fucking AWFUL. My condolences.

What area was your truck parked? Any inclinations on whom did it?

Only words of some comfort I can provide is, this too shall pass. And you will get through it.

Anthony Kiedis -

Holy shit man, thats fucking AWFUL. My condolences.

What area was your truck parked? Any inclinations on whom did it?

Only words of some comfort I can provide is, this too shall pass. And you will get through it.

Thanks for the thought, it was parked outside a builders merchant, I was picking up some timber. 

As a guy working as an electrician but 16 months always from a license this makes me sick to my stomach. 

I genuinely hope you can afford to replace them. If all of mine were stolen tonight I don’t know what I would do?  Call my 70 year old father for a loan?  I’d absolutely shit myself. 

You guys carry 3 times the tools I do, also. Fucking asshole who stole them. That’s brutal. Sorry man. 

Was it locked? Alarm?

Just curious.

IMO a lot of the problem is the very lax justice system on theft.

There has to be a balance on some parts of the world where they cut off a hand and North America where you'll probably never see a day of jail if they convict you which means you probably stole 50 things before then.

Notify police-- they should proactively contact pawn/second hand shops in the area, but I suggest you do the same. Also, keep a very close eye on Craigslist, Facebook marketplace, Let Go, etc.

Does this mean you're going to change your username?

No topper on the truck?

Check Craigslist, offerup and local pawn shops. Is there a local methhead hangout? 

Benntheredunthat - Notify police-- they should proactively contact pawn/second hand shops in the area, but I suggest you do the same. Also, keep a very close eye on Craigslist, Facebook marketplace, Let Go, etc.

LOL. No. They don’t contact anyone. If you go to pawn shops and they have something that was stolen from you it will be gone before the cops get there. 

Please post your GoFundMe so we can all laugh.

That's the worst man. I always felt stealing work tools was the lowest of the low for thievery. It's not only stealing money, it's stealing how you make money. 

Please check his join date and his post count before you donate to his inevitable GFM.

Create a shopyourway rewards account then go buy $100 of tools online at sears.  Right now they will give you $50 in points back to buy more tools.  They expire in a week i believe.  I get free tools constantly this way

What's your paypal?

JC_Hammers -

This afternoon. Every hand tool I’ve collected over 30 years as a contractor, 2 combi drills, jigsaw, 2 hammer drills...even my f**king site radio!

Damn dude. I'd be heart broken if someone did that to me. 

UltimateKeyboardWarrior -

Please check his join date and his post count before you donate to his inevitable GFM.

That was the first thing I noticed. 

I've already donated $1,000. 

Another victim of the opiod epidemic