All saying Ariel got what he deserved

Just an example of the UFC being the UFC. Ariel shouldn't have crossed that line and "hold back" in the past or work directly for a promoter (FOX /FS1 network) - but the Brock reveal was 100% what any other journalist would have done when they're able to confirm.

The media isn't there to act as PR for a promotion or to be friends with the fighters and promoters. End of story.

gokudamus - yes..ufc gave him inside access which he used against the ufc to undercut their reveals...so they warned him several times but he did it anyways, so they took away his access...pretty straight forward really

What purpose would that serve?

Think about it for a second, why would you divulge information to a MMA journalist not under your employment that you don't want reported?

What would be the UFC's incentive to do that?

Someone(s) giving him this information and if it's under the table the UFC needs to find the source. I can understand them not happy that Ariel wasn't so noble about it but at the same time, Ariel provides a LOT of publicity to their organization ...(he makes them money and they aren't employing him for it)

They seem like crybabies here.

Imagine if ESPN suits had a big story to reveal later that day and a staff reporter got early wind of the announcement and jumped the gun and make his own announcement to try and capitalize on the big announcmenment to make a name for himself.

Could ESPN have just cause to fire him?

or if someone said " here is some big news coming but waitf you let the cat out of the bag as " so an so' wants to announce his won big announcement, Ok?

fightsfan - Imagine if ESPN suits had a big story to reveal later that day and a staff reporter got early wind of the announcement and jumped the gun and make his own announcement to try and capitalize on the big announcmenment to make a name for himself.

or if someone said " here is some big news coming but waitf you let the cat out of the bag as " so an so' wants to announce his won big announcement, Ok?

Journalists regularly published leaked info that they can confirm from 2+ sources usually. This isn't abnormal. UFC is a sports promotion/league, not a news outlet.

fightsfan - Imagine if ESPN suits had a big story to reveal later that day and a staff reporter got early wind of the announcement and jumped the gun and make his own announcement to try and capitalize on the big announcmenment to make a name for himself.

Ariel doesn't work for the ufc, so that's not a good analogy. Phone Post 3.0

Ariel's still going to break stories, he just won't be covering any events in person. Phone Post 3.0

Herbish1 - Ariel's still going to break stories, he just won't be covering any events in person. Phone Post 3.0
Why wouldn't he cover them in person? He was given his credentials back. Phone Post 3.0

OP.

Imagine you had spent months planning an elaborate proposal to what I assume is a lovely boyfriend you have.

You have the chardonnay picked, the table at your favourite boutique restaurant picked, the wait staff have been prepped and you even bought matching cock rings for you both to wear on the special night.

The entrees were perfect, before the main had arrived and u went to the toilet and a waiter came out and asked your boyfriend if he is planning to propose before or after dessert.

You arrive and the surprise is ruined!

Are you gonna be pissed off with the waiter or was it okay for him to ruin the surprise as your boyfriend would be just as excited finding out from the waiter? Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Herbish1 - Ariel's still going to break stories, he just won't be covering any events in person. Phone Post 3.0
Why wouldn't he cover them in person? He was given his credentials back. Phone Post 3.0
Awesome, didnt know that Phone Post 3.0

TaekwondOvereem - OP.

Imagine you had spent months planning an elaborate proposal to what I assume is a lovely boyfriend you have.

You have the chardonnay picked, the table at your favourite boutique restaurant picked, the wait staff have been prepped and you even bought matching cock rings for you both to wear on the special night.

The entrees were perfect, before the main had arrived and u went to the toilet and a waiter came out and asked your boyfriend if he is planning to propose before or after dessert.

Are you gonna be pissed off with the waiter or was it okay for him to ruin the surprise as your boyfriend would be just as excited finding out from the waiter? Phone Post 3.0

Awful comparison. That's now how journalism works.

iamjohnny -
TaekwondOvereem - OP.

Awful comparison. That's now how journalism works.

UFC: Hey Ariel we know u worked out our secret surprise for 200, don't ruin it bro. We worked hard to make it happen and keep it quiet.

Ariel: Nah fuck that the people deserve to know 15mins before you were gonna tell em and I wanna feel like a big shot.

UFC: If you do this then we will take ur credentials.

Ariel: No you won't I'm Ariel Helwani!

Ariel leaks story
UFC takes Ariels credentials
Ariel cries, ALOT

24HRS PASS

UFC gives back Ariels credentials

Ariel: I promise to be a good boy. Phone Post 3.0

Ariel promotes ufc for free gives them millions of revenue for free keepong it real Phone Post 3.0

kyleburkle - Ariel promotes ufc for free gives them millions of revenue for free keepong it real Phone Post 3.0
Hahahahahahahahahahaha..... Gives them millions in revenue. Fuckin killing me. I don't know how they ever made it without him? Phone Post 3.0

That's a nonsensical analysis Phone Post 3.0