All that Time That Kimbo Had To Prepare and.......

If I remember correctly, Kimbo started training at Freestyle Fighting Academy (the Avellan brothers) about four years ago. I'm pretty confident that they would've been working with someone with Kimbo's background on how to get off his back. I can't imagine otherwise.

OriginalDoucheNozzle - Dude, I'm was much bigger than Roy (I am still bigger) a

Dude, if your belly is bigger than Roy's you need to get yourself on The Biggest Loser stat before your ticker gives out. I thought Kimbo was going to get smothered under that gelatinous blob of belly fat.

CagePotato - Shrimpin' ain't easy.

Nice

2JupitersTooMany - They mentioned repeatedly how teachable Kimbo was, and I'm thinking, "Bas must be slipping on some knee-high boots and slap-punching himself unconscious right now"

This.

CagePotato - Shrimpin' ain't easy.

Kimbo's looked like some of the fighters in the first few UFC...some of them at least kicked their legs up(not that that helped but at least it looked like they were trying). Kimbo looked paralized from the neck down.

wow, he DID start training 4 years ago!    and for sure FFA would have had him doing tons of fundamental drills.   Whats up with Kimbo then?

Maybe, just maybe, Teh fix was in.
Kimbo didn't even try to move. I recall one of his fights in
Elite or whatever it was. He was on his back, and used brute strength to push the guy off. Or maybe he just felt like Jesus
for a bit. IDK.....

kimbo said in 2 weeks they cant touch him. hes gonna learn to grapple in 2 weekds?!?

Kimbo has had ample time to get involved with someone who can really round out his ground game. The fact that he is just getting around to getting with ATT is why he isn't relevant.

This guy should have been living and breathing wrestling and jiu-jitsu for at least the last year and a half. 

Roy Nelson is great, but Kimbo makes the same moves on the ground that guys do who come to a BJJ class the first 2 or 3 nights. He sucks ass on the ground.

Hip out, get on your side, SOMETHING!!! 

I like Kimbo, but the truth is that he is a product of his own training.