All the nations in the world by the Animaniacs

God damn I forgot how awesome this cartoon was. Shit was edgy and educational. 

Catchy

That was really cool. I watched that show back in the day. I wasn't even a kid lol

Fucking gheyist thing I've ever seen.  But after tomorrow it won't matter.  So that is great.

Dahomey? I gotta look that one up

That would be a cool thing to bust out on guitar or piano at a party.

I used to know that whole song. Recorded it on VHS and would watch over and over until I got it. 

Not as zany as I was expecting, but that was really cool.

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

I used to know that whole song. Recorded it on VHS and would watch over and over until I got it. 

I’m calling shenanigans. 

MMA Playwright -
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 -

I’m calling shenanigans. 

No bullshit. The animaniacs, as well as pinky and the brain, would come on right when I got home from school. I thought it was really cool so I set up my VCR and would wait for it. Eventually one day I got it. Watching it now, I didn’t have some of the names correct, but I had the sounds right, and I still got about half of it. 

I also knew all of the Pinky’s ponderings. I think so Brain, but if Jimmy cracked corn and no one cared then why did he keep doin it? 

I was a lonely child.....

Sub

That show is the reason I know all the state capitols

Can't fucking wait for them to return, hope the keep the same edge they had back in the day. 

b.d. - 

Can't fucking wait for them to return, hope the keep the same edge they had back in the day. 

I doubt it will be the same. I can't imagine "Hellooooo Nurse" not triggering people.

That was fantastic.

b.d. - 

They would have a heart attack if the "No, fingerprints" joke appeared on kids TV these days.

Homeslice -

Fucking gheyist thing I've ever seen.  But after tomorrow it won't matter.  So that is great.

What’s tomorrow, your boyfriend rapes you to death?

b.d. -

Wait. They are coming back?!?!?! 

Nitecrawler - 
Homeslice -

What’s tomorrow, your boyfriend rapes you to death?

Thats how I read it.

Nitecrawler -
b.d. -

Wait. They are coming back?!?!?! 

Yep, Hulu is bringing it back.  They ordered two seasons what are in production now, but they won't air until 2020