All the people who said Islam wasn't getting the next title fight.. time to kiss the feet of your Abu Dhabi overlords

Jack you’ll always have this account to fall back on.

3 Likes

Reminds me of when TheLionKing or Conorwinstherematch or whoever they were… nonstop spammed the forums and made people hate McGregor just cause of his posts . Lol

5 Likes

I think you should be more worried about what’s going to happen to this place when Islam wins and everything I say is correct.

Survivor Shocked GIF - Survivor Shocked Surprised - Discover & Share GIFs

People here hated Islam and Khabib before I even started posted. All the hate threads were one of the reasons I signed up.

1 Like

Lol

I won’t be mad. I just hope he fights and defends his belt often.

I want parity in the division

I figured you’d deflect. Nothing will happen to current forum members. For the most part we don’t live on the lunatic fringe like yourself :grinning:

1 Like

he will back track like he did with Khamzat who he bragged on literally everyday

3 Likes

2 Likes

Realistically, who else is there? Of course he deserves the shot the most.

1 Like

Look at all these little girls try to deflect and back down now after months of saying Islam wasn’t getting the shot :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Take it like men and admit you were wrong. Kiss his feet.

He is a sizable favorite because the oddsmakers think they stand to make money off of the public perception.

Dustin, Justin, and Chandler all would have been very difficult fights for Islam, but he didn’t have to go through any of them, even ducked RDA on the way up. As soon as Charles connects and nullifies a takedown attempt, Islam will wilt.

2 Likes

PSA

Those guys all avoided Islam like the plague and the only one who offered to fight him was RDA after he ducked Islam twice and then expected Islam to fight him on one weeks notice without promising him a title shot.

Oliveira is a dead man. He’ll get his soul taken just like the UG.

Yeah if Pettis can sub Oliveira Islam probably can tol

1 Like

Paul Felder as well, he made Charles tap to strikes while pressing Charles against the cage something Islam does 100x better.

Charles Oliveira Tapped to Strikes | Page 2 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA &  Boxing Discussion

OP still can’t admit (with video evidence) that Khabib was handed a weigh in result for his last fight. Any other fighter would face much more scrutiny. Khabib retired due to kidney failure.

People are grasping at any straw they can at this point.

When Islam wins that title the tears will fill oceans.

that was then this is now

1 Like

Oliviera Is a better striker than Adriano and Adriano knocked Islam out.

Am I doing it right?

3 Likes

Bbbut Oliveira lost multiple times, and Islam just that one time. And it was many years ago!!!

– JackMcTroll.

1 Like