All time greatest strikers in MMA

Championships have shit to do with if you're a good striker or not. Wonderboy has not title nor does Diaz. Does this mean Timmy is a better striker in MMA?

Anderson and Mcgregor are the top 2 ever. I go back and forth which one is first or second.

MiyamotoMusashi420 - Championships have shit to do with if you're a good striker or not. Wonderboy has not title nor does Diaz. Does this mean Timmy is a better striker in MMA?

Winning matters. Winning titles matters more. Wonderboy's pretty kata shit didn't win him a title. Diaz is a jiu jitsu fighter who can box. Unfortunately, he's not physically strong enough to win at the highest level, and lacks the wrestling to make his striking effective against top opponents. 

Paul Daley is a fantastic technical and power striker, but it didn't mean shit against Kos.

A great MMA striker (title of this thread) has to win MMA titles with their striking.

Conor bingo'd Alvarez and Aldo in championship fights like they were guys walking into the gym on their first day. That's great MMA striking. 

Manhoef has been koed so many times

I'm a new Garbrandt fan. I don't think that we've seen footwork and head movement utilized so well except for probably Silva. TJ looked great too and that dude from Kimbo's backyard fights. Dam forgot his name but he looked awesome. 

Cody is def gonna be one to watch. Hyped for Cody/TJ. ONe of the most interesting stylistic striker matchups. Whitaker Moussasi would be cool too.

saku_mongolian_chop - It's embarrassing how Wanderlei's been downgraded. He had the best run in the history of MMA and it was built on surgical knees and elbows, along with berserker punches and kicks. He even fought CroCop to a draw.

Pele also belongs on this list.

Wanderlei's striking was definitely something to be feared though it was more based on that aggression and berserker style than outright technique. 

Also the Crocop "draw" wasn't an actual draw. The rules for that fight were that if there was no KO or sub it was an automatic draw

Reenz -

I'm a new Garbrandt fan. I don't think that we've seen footwork and head movement utilized so well except for probably Silva. TJ looked great too and that dude from Kimbo's backyard fights. Dam forgot his name but he looked awesome. 

Yeah he's an awesome boxer

If we're talking all time, Muhammad Ali has to be considered for the top spot.

newtotheinterweb - 
saku_mongolian_chop - It's embarrassing how Wanderlei's been downgraded. He had the best run in the history of MMA and it was built on surgical knees and elbows, along with berserker punches and kicks. He even fought CroCop to a draw.

Wanderlei's striking was definitely something to be feared though it was more based on that aggression and berserker style than outright technique. 

Also the Crocop "draw" wasn't an actual draw. The rules for that fight were that if there was no KO or sub it was an automatic draw

Wand wasn't the most technical but I think he's underated there. Look at the 2 Rampage wins, arguably his best wins of his career. People remember Wand bludgeoning him in the clinch but I believe both times Wand's hands in boxing sequences lead to Rampage being rocked and prey to the clinch. Every top guy he faced, he boxed them. He usually only went berserker on the lesser guys.

Wand has underrated low kicks

Wasa-B -
newtotheinterweb - 

Wand wasn't the most technical but I think he's underated there. Look at the 2 Rampage wins, arguably his best wins of his career. People remember Wand bludgeoning him in the clinch but I believe both times Wand's hands in boxing sequences lead to Rampage being rocked and prey to the clinch. Every top guy he faced, he boxed them. He usually only went berserker on the lesser guys.
Juiced to the gills though

I like the Diaz style lots of peppering shots and a really entertaining style, also I know I will get some shit for this but I like bispings style as well he has great striking not the most powerful but very high output that still finishes people