All you pro PEDders,Your son is 21....

Caught_clean -
orcus - Why would I want him on PEDs? I'd rather lessen his chances of winning and thus increase his chances of getting the shit beat out of him, while increasing the time it takes him to heal from injuries and thus ensure he has more long-term problems from them.

Why would I want my son fighting in the first place?

You gotta remember, they think using PEDs means bodybuilder stack dosages, not just responsible usage like most athletes use, and your son is gonna be balding with gyno and having a heart attack at 25. In other words they have no idea what they are talking about.

Athletes using PEDs properly dont have these made up health issues, and if someone mentions Lyle Alzado one more time I am gonan snap lol. Guy didnt die from steroids, he admitted it.
This. Phone Post 3.0

If my son wanted to get his face beat in for a living I would already be disappointed. But yes I would want him to complete on a level playing field. Phone Post 3.0

How devastating is my sons power, pre-roids?

AishOyyy -

How devastating is my sons power, pre-roids?

Lol Phone Post 3.0

I'm an advocate for PED's but IMO, 21 is too young to get started.

Powered by BALCO - 

I'm an advocate for PED's but IMO, 21 is too young to get started.

So, at what age would you get your kid on the juice?

orcus - Why would I want him on PEDs? I'd rather lessen his chances of winning and thus increase his chances of getting the shit beat out of him, while increasing the time it takes him to heal from injuries and thus ensure he has more long-term problems from them.

Why would I want my son fighting in the first place?

lets be honest dorcus...you never have nor ever will touch a woman so this scenario is totally fantasy for you

IROCK - You are his trainer,his mentor.You have trained him up to be a weapon....He has 3 fights in the UFC and is kicking arse.

Question.....do you have him on PEDS? Phone Post 3.0

When my son is 21, I'm sure if he's anything like me or his mother he will do it exactly what he wants. Would I encourage him? no. But could I make that decision his behalf? Hell no. It would be up to him.

i am not educated on steroids enough to know what to give him or how to cycle

if i gave him roids i'd probably just give him bitch tits and a + test

Bofbro - No. If the only way to compete is cheat, i'd rarther him not compete at all.
Don't you listen to Jerry Rice bro?

He says it's not cheating if everyone does it. Phone Post 3.0

I'd hook that sumbitch to an iv full of roids between rounds. Phone Post 3.0

Mertvaya Ruka -