Allegedly Nathan Felt The Need To Piss On The Performance Institute

1 Like

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

Wow, he sure showed them!

10 Likes

Nates just upset they can beat top 5 fighters in their division. I don’t think Nate has ever done that. When was a guy ranked in the top 5 and Nate went out there and won the fight with them? I don’t think it has ever happened. Tough fighter but facts are what they are.

3 Likes

Enquiring minds need to know who the photographer was ?

1 Like

I don’t know who the photographer was but I bet Vegito Blue wished he was in the bushes.

14 Likes

OOOHHHHHHHHHHHH Snap

It’s as if Nate doesn’t understand the more drama he creates, the greater the audience, the more his value grows for the UFC.

In pro-wrestling, they script this stuff. In MMA, it happens naturally. Either way, people are drawn to it and the UFC will profit.

1 Like

Burns, Gathje, Poirier, Chandler, and any random employee at Venom, every single person he attacked in his posts would WOOP HIS ASS! Stick to hypin’ Nathaniel, you don’t really want to fight any of those guys…

Stick to “pissin and moanin” apparently it’s the only thing you do these days

2 Likes

Fuck those guys. Immature idiots.

1 Like

Conor when he was champ and got merked and choked…lotta tards here had Cocaine Conor as p4P…so there’s that

1 Like

I think Jim Miller was top 5 when Nate beat him

Good Time Ufc 241 Embedded GIF by UFC

1 Like

Arrested development. This is what a teenager trying too hard to look cool looks like.

P4P is always theoretical fantasy talk. Who cares if Cruz was #1 P4P on the UG and say Khabib beat him at LW. I 'm talking about fighters who were top five in the weight class Nate fought them in. Sure Conor was #1 at FW but Nate fought him at WW. Conor moved up 25 lbs for that fight.

I just looked. Miller was the #8 fightmatrix LW when they fought in May of 2012. He was Sherdog #6 ranked. UFC did not have official rankings until Feb of 2013.

Yeah, I really don’t think Nate has ever beat a top five ranked LW or WW when they were ranked there when Nate fought them in his whole career. Came close with that Miller fight.

But yeah, Nate has lost all those big fights, guys like Bendo and RDA handled him with ease at LW and he knows it. Tough fighter though, nobody can argue that.

Just has never come close to doing anything like Charles has done the past four years and he knows it. He just has to play that character on twitter.

Sherdog had him at #5 on April 24, and they fought on May 5.

It says right on the May rankings page where he’s ranked #6 that he had just lost to Nate Diaz, so it’s strange that you cite that ranking.