Allright Let's Clear One Thing Up

In my recent thread that has since been removed I was asking a question that got a lot of people upset. I was not being sarcastic, I was honestly asking for the story out of curiosity because I had heard a little about it later. I am an 01er, but I also took years away from this forum and missed a lot.

So to those of you I offended, I apologize. I was not being a smart-ass, I really was curious. I will drop it as I realize it's a sensitive issue.

What did you ask?

What's a sensitive issue?

Say what?

Eh something that was in poor taste but honest curiosity.

Ten years later and still in the wrong forum, asshole. Phone Post

I'm intregued.

?

Apology not accepted

Now tell us what it was about Phone Post

vote has been cast

is this the one about inf0 having a tiny dick 

Hate420 - ?

You need to start another thread apologizing for starting this thread about a thread but not saying what that thread was about.

was it about Tim Hague. A fella can get banned for Tim Hague threads. Consider yourself lucky

he asked for GIFs of inverted scrotum synrome aka ISS. its all the rage in MMA nowadays

Monsters Ball -
pervert - is this the one about inf0 having a tiny dick 

Why do you care about another man's dick?

EDIT: Never mind, I just saw your username.

LOL Phone Post

likatiga - You need to start another thread apologizing for starting this thread about a thread but not saying what that thread was about.

haha

Is this about Chocolate Al?

GingerWhinger -  was it about Tim Hague. A fella can get banned for Tim Hague threads. Consider yourself lucky
Free Bobby Lupo!!