Almeida at Post-Fight Press Conference

I'm wondering if Almeida commented on the choke at the post-fight press conference (ie, he was rocked by the punch and couldn't defend the choke, it was a choke that he had never seen before, etc.). Anyone?

He wasn't there.

Almeida wasn't at the post-fight pres conference (only winners, and Chael). Haven't seen any interviews yet, either.

I'm gonna guess that he was out from the punch and doesn't even remember the choke

damn you matt hughes.... lol

I'm guessing it HAD to be the punch. I remember seeing Ricardo walk out of choke attempts like that with no problems, a decade ago. That fight gave me a stomach ache for the rest of the fight card.

Mark Hunter - I'm wondering if Almeida commented on the choke at the post-fight press conference (ie, he was rocked by the punch and couldn't defend the choke, it was a choke that he had never seen before, etc.). Anyone?

I thought it was pretty obvious he was rocked.

I'm sure Huges's country boy farm strength didn't hurt it any when he almost popped his arm and head off. Would've been hard for him to slip out of that as dry as they were and as tight as he had it. If he could have gotten to standing and grabbed his leg maybe. But I don't see how. The punch set it up very nicely though. He was def rocked.

Wasa-B - 
Mark Hunter - I'm wondering if Almeida commented on the choke at the post-fight press conference (ie, he was rocked by the punch and couldn't defend the choke, it was a choke that he had never seen before, etc.). Anyone?

It seemed pretty obvious. Almeida gives pretty good interviews, though, and I was just wondering if we had a chance to hear what happened from him directly.

Wasa-B - 

This

I know wrestlers are all jumping up and down cause someone pulled off the move but lets face it, You dont finish that on someone with half a clue unlees theyre already half asleep from something else