Almeida v. Cote

I think I read somewhere that this fight is happening, but it's not listed on the UFC's website anywhere at least through the card that Forrest/Rampage headline. Any word?

It is happening. Likely going to be announced at UFC 83 in front of Cote's hometown crowd in Quebec.

Big Dog by arm-in guillotine in round 1.

It's at UFC 86.

Really good fight, the winner will be an instant contender at 185.

Almeida by sub, Round 1.

I like Cote, but I don't think he matches up well with Almeida. I think this will look a lot like the Lutter fight.

Robin.

Only good fight on UFC 86 other than Forrest-Rampage. And by "good fight" I mean "the only fight that makes any sense at all or has any impact on the standings."

I guess Tyson Griffin vs Aurelio makes no sense. Tibau vs Stevenson is also a solid fight.

There are several fights to watch out for on this card.

I'm pretty excited about the card.

" I guess Tyson Griffin vs Aurelio makes no sense. Tibau vs Stevenson is also a solid fight"

It should have been Stevenson vs Griffen and Aurellio vs Tibau IMO.

How does Griffin/Aurelio make no sense? I would say that YOU make no sense.

"How does Griffin/Aurelio make no sense?

They were not on TUF.

^

Brand new to the sport I take it?

I have to say I don't understand why more people aren't excited about this fight.

big dog!!!

"I guess Tyson Griffin vs Aurelio makes no sense."

Correct, it doesn't. Griffin should be fighting Huerta or Nate Diaz, with the winner getting a title shot.

Aurilio wins one fight on an undercard over a nobody, he's the one who should be working his way up, maybe against a Joe Lauzon or Pelligrino.

Griffin is the most under-rated fighter at 155.

LMAO at Nate Diaz being more deserving of anything than Aurelio. I hesitate to call someone a TUF noob, but seriously man, that is just ridiculous.

LOL at Griffin being "under-rated".

Tomato Can - LMAO at Nate Diaz being more deserving of anything than Aurelio. I hesitate to call someone a TUF noob, but seriously man, that is just ridiculous.

I completely agree. But I would like to see Aurelio vs. Diaz.

IMO, the winner of this fight will probably fight Diaz anyway.