Almeida vs. Garbrandt

Cody looked great, nice win!! Phone Post 3.0

Huge win for Cody, great fights all night Phone Post 3.0

Look, I'm not a tattoo guy, so I hope I'm not being a prude, but Cody's tattoos are god awful.

That exciting of a performance, and I'm not sure Reebok, or any A level sponsor would touch him. Phone Post 3.0

Shit. No Love is a fucking renegade. Only 9 god damn fights into a pro career. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Almeida looked very tentative. Good job by Cody taking advantage. Phone Post 3.0

Cody beats Cruz easily.

First time ive seen cody fight really fast tight combos and obviously has major power for bw. This guy is no joke him vs tj will probably be #1 contender fight nex Phone Post 3.0

Impressive win! Phone Post 3.0

Bye bye Brazilian. Cody rocks!!! Phone Post 3.0

Vraptor - Cody beats Cruz easily.
Cruz beats all the Alpha Fails. Let's get real. Phone Post 3.0

Admiral Iraqbar - Almeida looked very tentative. Good job by Cody taking advantage. Phone Post 3.0
He was trying to find range but something hit him early and he felt that power i personally think he was rocked but was playing it off well until the finish. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, I'll eat my crow, was not expecting that. Good on Cody he's no joke. Phone Post 3.0

Cody has vitor esque hand speed Phone Post 3.0

Slapsymaxi - Look, I'm not a tattoo guy, so I hope I'm not being a prude, but Cody's tattoos are god awful.

That exciting of a performance, and I'm not sure Reebok, or any A level sponsor would touch him. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah and Conor has cool ink... tattoo's don't matter when you people like watching you fight and you win. Phone Post 3.0

Vraptor - Cody beats Cruz easily.
You never go full retard! Phone Post 3.0

It's possible Conor was biting off more than he could chew when he was pushing Cody's buttons on TUF. Phone Post 3.0

Crisp striking. Will definitely be watching his future fights with anticipation. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -
Vraptor - Cody beats Cruz easily.

Shoe enter mouth Phone Post 3.0

Moist Gracie - He definitely earned a title shot. Phone Post 3.0

Trying to scroll down the page and now it says I ignored you. Wtf. Gonna have to try and fix from the PC, not working via phone.