Almost banged an uggo

I am embarassed, fellas. This girl isn't even cool. Face, nope. Body, nope. Really no qualities to draw a male into banging, other than having a vagina.

I had quite a few drinks and I wasn't thinking clearly. I just wanted to B and L on some T's. Luckily, I didn't have a condom and I have learned my lesson about going in raw on the one night stands. I tried to get one from my friend, but he refused and I am very thankful for that now.

I just had to get it off my chest and remind you all to never let your friends bang the ugly chick.

Great photos, really made me understand what you're talking about.

scrambull -

The white knights ruined that tradition, pal. I'm sorry. Maybe we can Skype later.

Pics or

GTFO

FleecaJohn -
scrambull -

The white knights ruined that tradition, pal. I'm sorry. Maybe we can Skype later.

Beep.

Lol

Sounds like OP got curbed by a slam pig down by the neighborhood watering hole.

Even imbued with liquid courage you struck out big time.

Enjoy your sour grapes, you no-game having phaggot.

80% chance OP is gay.

FleecaJohn - 
scrambull -

Unfortunately that didn't stop you from making a shitty thread.

Pics or GTFO is still the rule faggot!

tonberry - Lol

Sounds like OP got curbed by a slam pig down by the neighborhood watering hole.

Even imbued with liquid courage you struck out big time.

Enjoy your sour grapes, you no-game having phaggot.

As long as the scenario ends without us banging, I'm cool with it. Uncle Fleeca has standards

Edit: has standards until it is 4am and I have been drinking like a monster all day and night. Then I need some help

Burt Reynoldz -
FleecaJohn - 
scrambull -

Unfortunately that didn't stop you from making a shitty thread.

Pics or GTFO is still the rule faggot!

I'd rather drop pics of hot chicks I have banged. Why would you want to see ugly chicks tgat I didn't bang

Fag should have done it

scrambull -

Lol!!!

You need more follow through

Just Google ugly Filipina chicks. Pick the one with acne, no tits, and no ass. Viola. Gonna go vom now.

FleecaJohn -

Just Google ugly Filipina chicks. Pick the one with acne, no tits, and no ass. Viola. Gonna go vom now.

I woulda