Almost got into fight with stoner this morning.

So I have to be in work early so I usually catch the Metro North from Westchester right after 5:30am. It’s an outdoor station so sometimes people will smoke so whatever. 

This morning there’s three or four Spanish dudes standing on the platform next to me. All of a sudden this huge cloud of pot smoke rolls by me and I’m like “WTF?”  I turn and these dudes are blazing up passing a joint around. There’s a ton of people standing there in business attire looking at these guys. 

I tap the dude closest to me and say “Hey, can you go over there and smoke that, I’m sure I’m not the only one that wants to smell like pot when they get to work”. Three out of the four dudes are noncommittal but are a bit apologetic but one dude starts mouthing off. 

Hes like “It’s done and we outside, this guy worried about smelling like pot” and on and on he’s going. Finally I turn to him and say “Do we have a problem?” and he stops talking and stares at me. I throw my hands up like “And?” and he looks like he’s about to say something but his friend says “Cmon man” and kinda pulls him down the platform. 

Funny thing is I get to Grand Central waiting for the 4/5 and who walks up right next to me, this dude and his buddies. I look at him and he sees it’s me and turns away. They get on the train with me and get off at the next stop without incident. 

What the fuck, man? I mean you’re grown adults blazing up at 5:30am on the way to work, which is none of my business but at least be a little discreet about it. Fuck. 

#CoolStoryBro

How it really went down

https://youtu.be/PsBz7MAm_KM

These guys were from Spain?

Sogsteel -

How it really went down

LMFAO!!!!

Listen, I didn’t cry after I got my ass kicked...much. 

You sound uptight. Who cares if some guys are smoking a joint near you... Take a few steps away?

How little does your work trust you that they will think you are smoking weed before getting in?

LOL.

Sogsteel -

How it really went down

OP change your sn to Isaac Fucking Newton 

Pedro Navaja - You sound uptight. Who cares if some guys are smoking a joint near you... Take a few steps away?

How little does your work trust you that they will think you are smoking weed before getting in?

LOL.

And you sound retarded 100% of the time. Just because you are a dunce who get high before your Go Daddy tech support job doesnt mean the rest of the world does too. Stick to what you know about, 3rd world problems, Bouncing a fucking basketball indoors and how to match your shoes to your stupid flat brimmed hat, Jackass.

Pedro Navaja - You sound uptight. Who cares if some guys are smoking a joint near you... Take a few steps away?

LOL.

Listen Pedro, perhaps once you get a real job you’ll understand that execs don’t appreciate you smelling like a bong hit when you walk into a meeting in the morning. My company also gives randoms and not that I’m worried about popping hot but I don’t need that bullshit. 

And fuck moving, I was there first and those assholes were affecting everyone around negatively but no one wanted to say anything. I could give a fuck less if people want to smoke themselves stupid or drink until their liver falls out but once you start having a negative influence on others that’s where I have a problem. 

LOL.

Must be nice working at a mcdonalds where there are literally no standards

You postured and they backed down. Brave of you but they had you badly outnumbered. If they wanted to make it a really bad day for you they most likely could have.

Do you say the same thing to tobacco smokers?

MarsMan -
Pedro Navaja - You sound uptight. Who cares if some guys are smoking a joint near you... Take a few steps away?

LOL.

Not getting into the merrit of legality, but pot smells disgusting to some people, just like cigarettes do.

Looks like most of the addicts were at least trying to be civil, but there's always that one asshole.

LoL @ marijuana addicts. Theres no such thing. Those people are called losers. 

LOL... this never happened. 

Any other drug being smoked OP would be in a casket.  You're lucky those guys were stoned.

Nitecrawler - 

LOL.

Listen Pedro, perhaps once you get a real job you’ll understand that execs don’t appreciate you smelling like a bong hit when you walk into a meeting in the morning. My company also gives randoms and not that I’m worried about popping hot but I don’t need that bullshit. 

And fuck moving, I was there first and those assholes were affecting everyone around negatively but no one wanted to say anything. I could give a fuck less if people want to smoke themselves stupid or drink until their liver falls out but once you start having a negative influence on others that’s where I have a problem. 

Correction: Once YOU get a real job, then you wouldn't have to worry about the tiny chance that people smoking weed in your vicinity on the way to work will get you in shit.

It must suck living life on the edge like that. The weed smell wont stick onto you unless you left your clothes in an unventilated room with some pot heads hotboxing for a few hours.

I dont like the smell of car exhaust. And also its bad for the environment. Should I go knocking on peoples windows asking them to turn their car off when they are around me?

All that being said, I am a regular weed smoker. And I would never smoke around people and especially children. I don't like to bother people with it.

So I also get what you are saying. I just wouldn't have cared for myself, personally. And it seems a little uptight to turn and potentially cause a conflict because of weedsmoke.

Why people just don't vape oil in public just doesn't make sense to me

Pedro Navaja -
Nitecrawler - 

LOL.

Correction: Once YOU get a real job, then you wouldn't have to worry about the tiny chance that people smoking weed in your vicinity on the way to work will get you in shit.

It must suck living life on the edge like that. The weed smell wont stick onto you unless you left your clothes in an unventilated room with some pot heads hotboxing for a few hours.

I dont like the smell of car exhaust. And also its bad for the environment. Should I go knocking on peoples windows asking them to turn their car off when they are around me?

All that being said, I am a regular weed smoker. And I would never smoke around people and especially children. I don't like to bother people with it.

So I also get what you are saying. I just wouldn't have cared for myself, personally. And it seems a little uptight to turn and potentially cause a conflict because of weedsmoke.

Would you care if someone standing next to you was smoking meth and you had to smell it?

Nitecrawler -

LOL.

Totally off topic but the not moving thing reminded me of the fight story that Patton Oswald told in his most recent special when the macho bro comes out of the bar and shoulder bumps the little round black dude who was standing still and says "Watch it!" 

To which he calmly replied "I'm standing, you're walking, you watch it"

Such a good bit. 

Pedro hard at work....

OP is a buzzkill.