Almost just got in a fight !!!!

So the wife has been bitching at me for not letting her drive my new Benz. Shes such a cry baby bitch! So she nags and nags!! So we are going to head over to a friends house and I decide what the hell Ill let the bitch drive to shut her up.

What does she do? PILES it in the ditch on some red neck sister fucking TrumTard!

So I'm pissed and have to walk away as she is whining and crying saying some shit like she will get it out its not all that bad !!

I had to take a walk.

So I come back and this inbred is slinging a shovel around my car that is worth twice what his four wheeler and double wide trailer he lives in is !!

I tell him to not bother it was on her and she starts bitching again so I was about to remind her who pays her fucking bills and Bubba the sister fucker decides to be a tough guy! Im kike nigga please so he hops on his rig and takes off.

Guys lucky I respect my friends lives and dont want to be a bother to them for kicking some mother fuckers ass!!

I jumped in and made that bitch push us out! Lucky I didnt bump back into the redneck again!!

Amazing what you get when you dad is also your brother.....

2/10

Okay... So this is the spin...

Lol ya that 2 sure did already tommorrow

MainelyBJJ - So the wife has been bitching at me for not letting her drive my new Benz. Shes such a cry baby bitch! So she nags and nags!! So we are going to head over to a friends house and I decide what the hell Ill let the bitch drive to shut her up.

What does she do? PILES it in the ditch on some red neck sister fucking TrumTard!

So I'm pissed and have to walk away as she is whining and crying saying some shit like she will get it out its not all that bad !!

I had to take a walk.

So I come back and this inbred is slinging a shovel around my car that is worth twice what his four wheeler and double wide trailer he lives in is !!

I tell him to not bother it was on her and she starts bitching again so I was about to remind her who pays her fucking bills and Bubba the sister fucker decides to be a tough guy! Im kike nigga please so he hops on his rig and takes off.

Guys lucky I respect my friends lives and dont want to be a bother to them for kicking some mother fuckers ass!!

I jumped in and made that bitch push us out! Lucky I didnt bump back into the redneck again!!

Amazing what you get when you dad is also your brother.....
This is surprisingly accurate

Andersons'sPiece - Lol ya that 2 sure did already tommorrow

LOL

My first spin!!!!!

I might not ever make a list but at least now I'm part of a club!

It was obvious, but well written and light hearted. I was entertained.  6.3/10

Fighting -

It was obvious, but well written and light hearted. I was entertained.  6.3/10

The first half is pretty much 100% accurate, lol.

I got the impression that he didn't want to go, didn't know anyone that would be there, generally hates his wife, and probably meets 20 assholes a day.

He was SO insanely angry. Pure rage, and it seemed like this was "normal" for him. I used to act like that when I was 19. It was an odd moment when he just stopped, he was still simmering. But he knew he wasn't winning the fight he just started.

I can't imagine what it must be like living next door to this asshole.

BUT I really really really want to hear the story he's going to tell about all this. I'd be willing to bet OP completely nailed it.

Fuck in the ass tonight with no lube!

Spins all ban