Almost sh*t my pants, got pulled over

Couple hours ago I got hit suddenly from the Mcdonalds breakfast in had this morning. While driving down a back county road, it hit hard. I thought I was about to destroy the leather in my new car.
The closest bathroom I knew of was about 5 miles away at a grocery store , so I hit the gas not thinking I was gonna make it on time. Sure enough, a minute after, I flew by a cop going 72 in a 55. He pulled me over right away
Now I'm sweating bullets, not from being pulled over...but from the inevitable accident i was about to have. As he walked up to the car, I said "I'm sorry sir, I know I was speeding but I'm about ready to shit my pants, you are more then welcome to follow me and give me a ticket at the store, but I'm about to go"

Not even missing a beat, he said "I've been there...on your way" and let me go. Defenetly one of the more interesting stories I've had in a while Phone Post 3.0

And on this subject, why is public toilet water so damn high? I dipped my hands into my poopy toilet water 3 times trying to wipe....shitty Phone Post 3.0

As the guy who manages the grocery store I hate people like you! Usually an old person will come in go straught to the bathroom shit on the seat floor walls or piss on the floor and walls. Not wash hands then continue out the doors like nothing happened. Phone Post 3.0

Hahaha Phone Post 3.0

haha! Awesome, thanks for the amusing story to break up the day.

Also, know how I know you're not black? haha

Dogmadeth - haha! Awesome, thanks for the amusing story to break up the day.

Haha VU sir Phone Post 3.0

RockstarWestfall - And on this subject, why is public toilet water so damn high? I dipped my hands into my poopy toilet water 3 times trying to wipe....shitty Phone Post 3.0

You need to stop sticking your hands in the fucking toilet. That's your problem.

HAHA

Jack_Bauer -
RockstarWestfall - And on this subject, why is public toilet water so damn high? I dipped my hands into my poopy toilet water 3 times trying to wipe....shitty Phone Post 3.0

You need to stop sticking your hands in the fucking toilet. That's your problem.

Old habits die hard. Haha Phone Post 3.0

This is why I stand up to wipe.

and people say cops are all bad people . . .

In Limbo -

and people say cops are all bad people . . .

This. #diarrhealivesmatter Phone Post 3.0

Dogmadeth - haha! Awesome, thanks for the amusing story to break up the day.

A guy at my work got a ticket and he is white same exact story almost except his house was one mile away cop gave $150 ticket Phone Post 3.0

Shit happens. Good story Phone Post 3.0

LOL, I'm gonna try this one next time.