Almost time to check in

Do what you do Ian. The work is done, not its time to eat. Phone Post

Good luck man! I'll be cheering for u! U got this! Phone Post 3.0

All the best Creepy, can't wait to see you in action. Phone Post 3.0

War Ian McCall!!!!

UGCTT shirt on. Ready for victory Phone Post

WAR CREEPY Phone Post

Lets get this shit started...6 more hours til showtime!

REPRESENT AMURICAAAAA

Choo choo Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - As I lay him down to sleep I pray The Lord his soul to keep because if he dies before he waked I pray The Lord his soul to take. Amen. lets do this.
Power Mr. Creepy, get that W Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - As I lay him down to sleep I pray The Lord his soul to keep because if he dies before he waked I pray The Lord his soul to take. Amen. lets do this.
This gets my upvote for the day!! Good luck Creepy and can't wait for this fight. This and the main event I'm looking forward to the most. The rest of the card is ok but I have a bad feeling the co-main event could be a stinker. Damn I'm pissed Pettis is out of the fight! Was so looking forward to that fight. Phone Post 3.0

War Creepy!

Kick some ass tonight. I've got you in my parlay!

WAR CREEPY! Phone Post 3.0

Best of luck you creepy bastard !!!! Phone Post 3.0

Good luck brother your road back to the title begins tonight, put the whole division on notice! Phone Post 3.0

Got my uncle creepy shirt on been a huge fan. Glad to have seen your whole career and looking forward to the last fight of your mma career. I already know you will lose but just try your best! All that counts

mr1709 - Got my uncle creepy shirt on been a huge fan. Glad to have seen your whole career and looking forward to the last fight of your mma career. I already know you will lose but just try your best! All that counts

Nobody takes your pathetic troll attempts serious just stop trying. You're horrible at it. Phone Post

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 
mr1709 - Got my uncle creepy shirt on been a huge fan. Glad to have seen your whole career and looking forward to the last fight of your mma career. I already know you will lose but just try your best! All that counts

Nobody takes your pathetic troll attempts serious just stop trying. You're horrible at it. Phone Post

I was giving him a supportive message... Im a huge fan of his

mr1709 -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax - 

I was giving him a supportive message... Im a huge fan of his

Ban this noob troll. Tries to shit on every creepy thread. Vtfd Phone Post

voted mr1709 down, he does do it every thread, how is he not frozen?

douche