Almost time to check in

Congrats creepy!!!! Phone Post

Congrats uncle creepy! Phone Post 3.0

Congrats Dude. Phone Post

Great fight Ian! Thoroughly enjoyed it and don't worry you got plenty of love from the UG since you didn't get any from the butthurt crowd Phone Post 3.0

Justice has been served... Phone Post 3.0

Great fight Ian.

Nice job bro. Phone Post 3.0

Sick fight Creepy... congrats

I liked the footwork (it seemed to help your head movement, too), level changes, and angles in your striking game tonight. Nasty performance against a game opponent in his own backyard.

If you don't mind me asking: did you change your approach, alter your focus,
or utilize a different training partner or coach somehow with your striking?

There was a very apparent difference tonight. . an evolution to your game...and it was exciting to see! Lookin' forward to the next one!

Fucking incredible. Phone Post 3.0

Good win man! Phone Post 3.0

NICE! Way to go Ian!!!! Creepytime!!!! Phone Post 3.0

I'm not happy about that performance, I'm going to work as hard as i can to make up for it and become champion. no excuses for it. thank you all for the support im blessed to have you guys on my side.

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - I'm not happy about that performance, I'm going to work as hard as i can to make up for it and become champion. no excuses for it. thank you all for the support im blessed to have you guys on my side.

Even that being said you had a great performance man. You never stopped moving OR striking.

Get in that gym and take the belt from MM!

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - I'm not happy about that performance, I'm going to work as hard as i can to make up for it and become champion. no excuses for it. thank you all for the support im blessed to have you guys on my side.

Dufe you looked great santos is huge haha Phone Post

Dude* Phone Post

You callin him a dufe? lol

UGCTT_UncleCreepy - I'm not happy about that performance, I'm going to work as hard as i can to make up for it and become champion. no excuses for it. thank you all for the support im blessed to have you guys on my side.
Was a good fight against a BIG dude!! I think you looked great... Movement was good, Striking was Crisp and Your Kicks were on point!

Really Stoked for you!! Phone Post 3.0

heavyweightmma - You callin him a dufe? lol
Saw that and could only think of... fuck u dufe

Congrats Uncle Creepy, enjoy your hard earned bonus Phone Post 3.0

Besides dropping your hands a little to much, i thought you fought an excellent fight. Always room to improve, but i see a nice long win streak in the very near future.

War Creepy!!! And congrats on FoTN, you deserve every penny of that 50k. Phone Post

I'm just glad "Uncle Creepy" won so we can see him fight more in the UFC. Now the guy is going to get back to the title. Bet on it!