alone for Christmas, AMA

seriously, ask me anything. you guys are the only social interaction i've got, and it's hella lonely here.

You and me man cheers and merry Xmas. Phone Post 3.0

I'm about to go to the family xmas party  at my sisters big  house filled with about 60 relatives and friends, tons of kids running around, an obnoxious amount of food, karaoke and noisy family up the ying yang.  Its all nice & great & stuff, and I'm definitely thankful for all that but there's more a part of me that would just rather stay at home . a;; alone & drinking beers watching old pride fights while f-ing off on the OG.

merry xmas

TX_432 - You and me man cheers and merry Xmas. Phone Post 3.0

same to you.

PTM2020 - 

I'm about to go to the family xmas party  at my sisters big  house filled with about 60 relatives and friends, tons of kids running around, an obnoxious amount of food, karaoke and noisy family up the ying yang.  Its all nice & great & stuff, and I'm definitely thankful for all that but there's more a part of me that would just rather stay at home drinking beers watching old pride fights while f-ing off on the OG.

merry xmas

you're not helping.

sorry man.  not sure where I was going there with that one.

anyways,  whahhappen?  why you all alone?

Alone in the emergency room bout to get xrays on my foot as i think it be broken. As my friends and family party and eat.
Merry christmas. Phone Post 3.0

Go out, I'm alone too. I live away from my family so sometimes can't fly home for the holidays. I always meet fun "orphans" to hangout with and even met some sensational women. They want to be comforted just get a cab home buddy no dui. Phone Post 3.0

Same. Got 3 cherry shrimp and 3 rasboras to keep me company this year. The ex left a couple months back.. and all my friends here moved after graduation. Just me and the fishies/shrimpies. 

i was planning on being alone for x-mas, mainly cause i just relocated 1.5 weeks ago for work and didn't want to hassle with a short trip, and last minute, literally an hour ago decided i'm gunna fly out to my parents place tomorrow. it was costly, but fuck it. don't want to start a trend of being alone this year. my problem is my wife and her family are in korea, my sis and dad are in ontario, and my mom and step dad are in BC... and i'm in alberta. happy i decided to book a flight.

can you book a last minute flight to be with any family? if not, wishing you a merry x-mas and happy holidays.

Merry Xmas! Your in the city homie go out! Phone Post 3.0

My wife and daughter are in DC at the mother-in-law's house. They go down there a lot, and since my wife is Jewish, Christmas has never been that big of a deal to her.

I stayed home mostly because of work.

Will have a beer for u,cheers! Phone Post 3.0

siouxNYC - My wife and daughter are in DC at the mother-in-law's house. They go down there a lot, and since my wife is Jewish, Christmas has never been that big of a deal to her.

So you mean you're not really alone? Wife and kids are visiting her family you mean to tell me...

GTFOH Phone Post 3.0

HalfThisGameIs90PercentMental - 
siouxNYC - My wife and daughter are in DC at the mother-in-law's house. They go down there a lot, and since my wife is Jewish, Christmas has never been that big of a deal to her.

So you mean you're not really alone? Wife and kids are visiting her family you mean to tell me...

GTFOH Phone Post 3.0

I am unclear on your definition of "alone".

I'm spending Xmas alone too, working away from home, no GF to sext me or nothin. I bought a cheap crockpot at Walmart and I'm gonna make a pot of chili, garnish it with flaming hot Cheetos, powdered donuts for desert, and wash it all down with a gallon of whole milk. Things could be worse. Phone Post 3.0

I guess I don't see the big deal in your "situation", to create an AMA thread?

but hey whatever floats your boat. Phone Post 3.0

Where in New York are you? Phone Post 3.0

Merry Christmas. You have a sense of social mobility which allowed you to make this thread. I see good things in your future entirely based on your honesty and a man who takes charge.

Nothing to ask, but I was alone last Christmas. I was planning on taking the 5 hour bus ride to my parents place on the 23rd, but it turned out that the bus line just recently started preselling seats (before it was first come first serve) and were sold out for 3 days.

At first I was bummed out. But I just ended up getting drunk, hitting the vape, and playing far cry 3. Had a great time. I kinda am missing that this year.

Just enjoy this quiet time to yourself. Treat yourself to something fun or a really nice meal. Or go pick up those lonely sluts the other guys mentioned. Phone Post 3.0