alone for Christmas, AMA

Dont buy into the commercial bullshit, its an arbitrary day just like any other. You guys have your health which is most important, and its the downs that make you appreciate the ups. Nobody is alone with the power of the og! Phone Post 3.0

I'm at my parents house about to sleep on the couch. It's not at all what it's cracked up to be. Depressing in its own way. I'm too old for this shit. Enjoy solo Christmas! Phone Post 3.0

dysfunkshun - I'm in the same boat. I just got promoted to foreman at work and have been working graveyard so I couldn't miss any time to go home. So I'm just hanging out at home, drinking cider. Happy holidays yo.

Oh, since its an ama, what are you doing? Phone Post 3.0

Currently, just editing stuff for work and watching West Wing on my Kindle Fire.

cswhitey321 - Where in New York are you? Phone Post 3.0

I live in Queens.

relocating to another state in april without my gf, no family just me. starting to sink in and kinda got me down, decided to just stay home alone and sulk playing bf4. Didn't drink as i got shitfaced last night and may call it a night in a few. Phone Post 3.0

siouxNYC - 
cswhitey321 - Where in New York are you? Phone Post 3.0

I live in Queens.

this was my ?

I would give nutt to be in NY for xmas

Manhattan back in the day

Merry

Merry Cristnas Sioux Phone Post 3.0

If you guys are in Japan, come on over... Phone Post 3.0

0superdave0 -
dysfunkshun - 
0superdave0 -
dysfunkshun - I'm in the same boat. I just got promoted to foreman at work and have been working graveyard so I couldn't miss any time to go home. So I'm just hanging out at home, drinking cider. Happy holidays yo.

Oh, since its an ama, what are you doing? Phone Post 3.0

Lets see dem tittes you little skank you.
Don't think you really want that... Phone Post 3.0

Care to elaborate?
So you know she's an ex and a slut of a well known oger and yet you still hit on the slut and feed that whore.... You're pathetic. Phone Post 3.0

Oboe - Im only 40 mins away or so Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the offer, but I'm afraid that wherever I go today, that sad trombone music from Charlie Brown will follow me.

Is it because family can't except it fighter lifestyle?

Did you too much wild each it at thanksgiving?

Is it because you trance too much UFC?

Just kidding. I am in the same boat. It's not so bad. Keep your head up! Phone Post 3.0

Merry Christmas! Phone Post 3.0

I am too but if i had the choice i would sit at a movie theater all day Phone Post 3.0

Checking in. Santa got me a divorce for Christmas.

But fuck it, it's only a few days to ride out then back to normal. I also got a date with a 21 yr old student on 27th.

Haha Thanks dude. My game is rusty as shit but I'll try my best to get some good shots.

Merry Christmas.

My family and I are going out today to find people who are alone and bringing them surprise gifts.

I will put your name on a few of the gifts so that when people wonder who gave it to them, it will look like it came from you!

siouxNYC - seriously, ask me anything. you guys are the only social interaction i've got, and it's hella lonely here.
Sorry to hear bruda. I am also without my kids this year, first time. It fucking SUCKS, and I'm working tonight. Merry Christmas to you and the family... Phone Post 3.0

garythekid - I'm alone too. But my question to you is: how does an east coast guy type or say "hella"? Phone Post 3.0

we acquired permission to use that word back in 2009 after a lengthy legal process.

Merry Christmas Jim! I hope you're not too lonely. I'm at my bosses house with his family because my family is all 3000 miles away.

How well is Raw Combat selling? I personally thought it was awesome, and I really dig your writing style.

Are you working on another book? Phone Post 3.0