Alpha Female FightWear

... Open for Business! Taken from the alphafemalefightwear.com website:

"Alpha Female Fight Wear is now open for business!

Our line of fight wear and casual wear has been designed and created for female fighters and fans by female fighters. We have paid close attention to producing a product that specifically fits the female form, and is made of materials in designs and colors that we women look for.

Fightergirls.com is currently presenting this product to you. You can order through the main page under "Fight Gear" on the site.

Ladies, we are extremely excited to bring this line to you. We know personally what a demand there is for a product such as this."

Good stuff girls! Alpha Female is sponsoring me right now and I used their gear at the recent Best of the West tournament and was very happy with the fit / designs.

Here's the link to order: http://www.fightergirls.net/shop/?shop=1&cart=170237&cat=1&

If FighterGirls.net is behind it, I am all for it.

Kirik - we have a pink boy beater just for you ;)~

Seriously this is an awesome line. Feel free to give us any feedback you have on the product.

Thanks nightcrawler.... I am not that computer literate yet.... :)

ttt

ttt

Debi has been telling me about this for about a year now and she sent me some pictures last week and the gear looks great. We will be carrying it soon.

www.SSFgear.com

I support this thread and anybody willing to bring it to the table for the ladies.

Good Job girls.

-Fightchick.

TTT - good for the sport( and the wardrobe..)!

~TTT~

the logo looks like it was designed with a crayon.

wtf pics?

ttt

Thanks for all your support. Pictures can be found on the fightergirls.com and alphafemalefightwear.com site.

Please note that we will also sell to wholesalers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

https://alphafemalefightwear.com/splashPage.hg

Good luck ladies.

MOLLY, We miss you out here on Hawaii !!!!

I lost my best training partner =-(

~TTT~

Thanks for the bump Jimmy! I miss Hawaii too, but Cali is keeping me very busy! Far to stimulating for a Hawaii girl... :) Probably gonna give me a seizure soon.

Boardshorts! I definitely need a new pair...or 4.

Hey Christina! Good to hear from you! Are you going to the Pan Am's in June? I am not sure yet.. Depends if I get an MMA fight lined up before then...

You can order the shorts on the fightergirls.com or alphafemalefightwear.com websites. We definitely have 4 or more for ya!

Also, they have pictures from the Best of the West tourney up on teammagnitude.com. It's like 600 pages and the womens divisions are somewhere around page 100 or soo...