ALPHA Order of MALE INDUSTRY?

So what’s the ALPHA Order of MALE INDUSTRY?

ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL which MALE is the MOST DESIRED/ENVIED at the PARTY…PILOT, COP, FIREMAN, SOLDIER, Martial Arts Black Belt, MiddleClass GunNUT…???

2 Likes

You are missing out on ELITE posts from a fancy reFINEd gentleman sir.

1 Like

funny how these HATERS are ALWAYS the FIRST RESPONDERS to my threads…they must wait around ALL DAY for me to POST…RENT FREE I tell you! And I KNOW they are reading in SignedOut Mode LOL

Pro Athlete, Soldier, Fireman - rest don’t matter.

don’t worry, we all KNOW he read in SignedOut Mode and I’m sure one of his NUMEROUS Alt.Accounts will post some TRIGGERED slander against me!

easily Navy SEALs lol

oh, I forgot Pro-Athlete but then there are different Sporting Men so which is the ALPHA Order of the Professional Athlete? Would say a DASHINGLY DARING Tour De France Frenchman be more DESIRED than the Shaved Headed Tattooed Cage Fighter?

…and as for “the rest don’t matter” you are telling me that a PILOT is not a Creme-del-la-Creme of ALPHA Entree?

are the Sugar-Tarts really going to favor a Navy Seal over a TOP GUN?

once again I’m wondering if the TUFF-TALKING Know-It-All OG DIVORCEES are lacking the understanding of “the fair sex” which they pretend to know all about!

If it were the 90s then yes. But nowadays with all the publicity SEALs get, my money is on them

1 Like

Only if he flies fighter planes and has a buddy named Goose. Back in the 80’s & 90’s airline pilots were definitely Alpha’s but #metoo has killed it.

1 Like

you know who complains about women complaining about TOXIC MASCULINITY?

NOT ALPHAS! They are probably to busy having SEX with women

meanwhile the BETA Devotees of TucKAREN and AJ InfoWars are RAGING

You don’t know a lot of pilots do you? Most are fucking nerds

^you don’t know women do you? Most women LOVE Pilots!

Back in the day, bouncers were considered pretty alpha too.

LOL the 90s HuskyFat Bouncer was the MALE version of a FAT FRIEND!

the ClubGals LOVED to be “IN” with the BOUNCER so that they would keep the BETAS from troubling them and the strumpets would play the BOUNCER just like they play the foodie-calls!

This

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2HIIZhGLEp7Gsc8GZMj2_SVl6yD6603cjtQ&usqp=CAU

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR62sc9XtdAZUWdKWtA5yafFtDR0SsX1j69Lg&usqp=CAU

If you don’t think so. Ask your wife what she would do to get her face plastered on his tights

Yeah but when Roadhouse came out, bouncers got the chicks.

Rock stars.