Alright... Who keeps voting me down?

CurtisTheConqueror - I was at 100 last week and everyday gradually I've been voted down for no reason, obviously I have a deranged stalker who got their jimmies rustled by something I said. Come out and face me man to man! Or woman to man or whatever you identify as lol Phone Post 3.0
Voted down Phone Post 3.0

Piratenbum -
CurtisTheConqueror - I was at 100 last week and everyday gradually I've been voted down for no reason, obviously I have a deranged stalker who got their jimmies rustled by something I said. Come out and face me man to man! Or woman to man or whatever you identify as lol Phone Post 3.0
Voted down Phone Post 3.0
VD OP.
VU everyone else. Phone Post 3.0

BJTT-Frank Rizzo - Currently at 86 Phone Post 3.0

19mins later and not a single arrow to OP's name. 

Voted up cuz I feel bad for your downs. (Lol) Phone Post 3.0

I flipped a coin to decide whether to vote you up or down. It was heads up. I voted you down anyways.

CurtisTheConqueror -
pud12 -

You probably posted in a political thread. 

Your right I did. I think I may have made fun of Muslims too... I'm fucked Phone Post 3.0

Definitely wasn't that. 

Did you disagree with something Trump said? Do "Black Lives Matter"? 

Did you talk about the UG? 

I just voted u down Twat! Phone Post 3.0

SonnensSamich2 -
I just voted u down Twat! Phone Post 3.0

Me too homo.

I never understood why the vote downs anytime someone mentions them, especially when just asking a question. Have an upvote friend. Phone Post 3.0

Look on the bright side OP. If anything else comes from this thread, at least you now have your answer.

Voted down

No really.

But who cares faggot. Phone Post 3.0

UpperdoG - I flipped a coin to decide whether to vote you up or down. It was heads up. I voted you down anyways.
VU Phone Post 3.0

UpperdoG - I flipped a coin to decide whether to vote you up or down. It was heads up. I voted you down anyways.
LOL Phone Post 3.0

Not wise Op 79 Phone Post 3.0

op knows better than to make a thread about vote ups. it is rule 2 of the og

38 welp Phone Post 3.0

Voted OP up.

This thread is hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

VTFD

No arrows, no worries.