Alt Right Protest in DC, Antifa Counter Protest

This is Richard Spencer's live stream:

https://www.pscp.tv/RichardBSpencer/1OdKrgzybwXGX#

Different stream:

https://www.pscp.tv/jackmurphylive/1RDxlRaZYkoGL

Right now they're just yelling at each other.

disbeliever -

Who's red and who's black in the pic?

The guy with the mask is alt right

I just don't understand how white men are so ready and eager to fight for someone else to have advantages over them. 

Imagine having a father who thinks that other people's children should do better than you, or that you shouldn't get given a sandwich in your lunch and you should have to give it to your neighbor. 

Unfortunately there's a line of police between them.

Looks like there in front of the whitehouse.  SS isn't going to let thing get outta hand and if it does it will be cleaned up quickly

Fuck anyone who wastes their life/time going to either of those protests. Fucking dorks. Get a life. 

IrishIntimidator - 

Looks like there in front of the whitehouse.  SS isn't going to let thing get outta hand and if it does it will be cleaned up quickly

Everyone that tried to start shit at Trump's inauguration was charged with felonies, they're all looking at actual prison time. Those idiots were stunned that there are real-life consequences for their actions.

There's no way either group is stupid enough to brawl or riot in front of the WH.

I guess an alt right guy punched one of the antifa so police shut it down. 

Richard Spencer Gets Glitter Bombed by Antifa:

Not a very good but you can see the glitter that was thrown. I think the scuffle happened after this and then police shut it down.

https://www.pscp.tv/jackmurphylive/1eaKbPrmkjZJX

This guy says Spencer was pulled out of his cab and now he's running away. A few people were arrested and punches were thrown.

bakobell -

Fuck anyone who wastes their life/time going to either of those protests. Fucking dorks. Get a life. 

Yeah, losers!

What kind of dork stands up for things?

Don't they know all the cool people are out slamming suds with their buds and just being rock stars?

IgnorantDeadline -
bakobell -

Yeah, losers!

Don't they know all the cool people are out slamming suds with their buds and just being rock stars?

Don't act like either side actually has any idea what they're protesting against, other than shit they see on facebook.

ABCTT Mr Lea - 
Dissident -
disbeliever -

I thought anti-fa wore all black with masks?

They are. Not sure where Dissident is going with that one.

IgnorantDeadline -
bakobell -

Yeah, losers!

Lol, what've they accomplished? 

Nothing. 

Get a fucking job. Get a hobby. Contribute something. 

Standing in the street saying, "Waaahhhh, I don't like youuuuuuuuuuu, wahhhh." Will never be worth anything. Cry baby brokeback bitch. 

ausgepicht -
ABCTT Mr Lea - 
Dissident -
disbeliever -

He was the only alt right guy wearing a mask. You can see him standing with Spencer in the videos. There were a lot of antifa wearing masks too.

Dissident - 
ausgepicht -
ABCTT Mr Lea - 
Dissident -
disbeliever -

He was the only alt right guy wearing a mask. You can see him standing with Spencer in the videos. There were a lot of antifa wearing masks too.

Ah, I see.

Glitter bomb=gayest terrorism EVER