Alter Bridge

Have you guys heard this band? It's the musicians of Creed with a different singer. Only 1 of their songs sound like creed, the rest sound more like Soundgarden. I haven't totally decided yet if i like them or not.

What do you guys think?

I think I'll pass.

they're a little to hard for me.

Only 1 of their songs sound like creed, the rest sound more like Soundgarden

So they went from being a cheap knockoff of Pearl Jam to sounding like a cheap knockoff of Soundgarden?

What Seattle band will they steal from next?

I choose not to think about it.

tremonti is a badass. whether you like the singing or not, its hard to deny that tremonti is one of the better rock guitarist out there. this cd is a lot heavier than creed so i'd check it out before writing them off completely. if nothing else, you'll get to hear some great guitar.

"its hard to deny that tremonti is one of the better rock guitarist out there."

then i'm about to do something hard. tremonti is one of the most derivitave, inane, totally insignificant guitarists ever. power chord for four beats, power chord two beats, 'nother power chord...yawn. i'm all for simplicity, but creed is a total snooze-fest & what i've heard of alter bridge (good job divorcing yourselves from your quasi-christian rock image, guys) is no better.

sorry to sound like a dick, i just hate creed & all things similar.

did you notice who the singer is? He is the guy that Mark Walberg hauls up on stage to replace him in RockStar!! No shit check it out it is that dude!