Altered Carbon

Started off ok.

Then went to garbage.

Decent sized thread already.  I haven't even finished season 2 because I lost interest unfortunately.

I don’t like the actor playing the main on season 2 so I’ll skip. Liked season 1

That show seriously sucked from the beginning

Season 2 guy had no acting chops. I bailed during the second episode.

There's a decent anime movie on Netflix.

tourist - Season 2 guy had no acting chops. I bailed during the second episode.

Anime?

tourist - Season 2 guy had no acting chops. I bailed during the second episode.

Agreed, the acting in season 2 is terrible. The bounty hunter chick who was also the detective in Luke Cage, might be the worst employed actress in Hollywood.

Bailed as well on season 2. bye bitch

season one, great.

season two, garbage.

so disappointing.

The show had a very high production value and potential to be great. Something about it just made it mediocre, I couldnt stick with it.

I abandoned it quickly in season two....really tried but eventually I just got drawn into other shows that were more interesting or enjoyable...had forgotten about it until this thread.   Too bad because i like the concept....sort like “just in time with timber lake with rich being immortal”

Homelander - 

Decent sized thread already.  I haven't even finished season 2 because I lost interest unfortunately.

This

Really liked season 1 but couldn't even get through the first episode of season 2, maybe I'll try it again somewhere down the line

Liked s.1 alot , thought it was awesome.  S.2 not as good but I still liked it . Unfortunately not nearly as much titles. 

sacredhate - 

I abandoned it quickly in season two....really tried but eventually I just got drawn into other shows that were more interesting or enjoyable...had forgotten about it until this thread.   Too bad because i like the concept....sort like “just in time with timber lake with rich being immortal”

That Timberlake movie In Time probably sucks, but I enjoyed it while I was stuck in the hospital. Maybe the meds and extreme boredom are responsible for me being entertained. Well that and I've wanted to bang that bish since Big Love on HBO.

Netflix seriously slashed the budget for season 2. We went from bladerunner type set design in season one to syfy channel production values in season 2.

r1ch -

Netflix seriously slashed the budget for season 2. We went from bladerunner type set design in season one to syfy channel production values in season 2.

I don't think the budget was an issue so much as the casting. Anthony Mackie is one of the worst actors around so as soon as they cast him season two was doomed. 

I worked my way through S2 for Poe and Poe alone.

I said it in the other thread but seeing the governor's ass almost made watching season 2 worth it.

Almost

MichaelVronsky - 

season one, great.

season two, garbage.

so disappointing.

Yep, didn't make it through 1st episode of season 2. Horrible choice to change the lead. 

Mackie seems like a dude that would be a closet homo. Didn’t like him at all in the avengers.