Alternate angle video - Royce/Yosh

Isn't it!

Well, that confirms for me that it was big cock-up by the ref, and not a fix.

Still a tragedy, but it makes me feel the world is a better place - which, actually, in 2004 it IS; I know, because I'M IN IT, PEOPLE!

ttt

And people complain about Tanner vs Baroni stoppage... LOL WTF was that one?

ttt

Video Clip Of The Ending

He looks like someone just sat up in his coffin! Classic! He was freaked out!

I laugh every time I watch it, but look how pissed off Royce is. It's a funny tragedy.

I don't think that was a mess up by the ref, I think it was planned.

From the last video clip you can see the ref looking at Royces arm moving while he stops the fight. That was definitely a screw job by Pride and probably Yoshida too.

Whaledog and molsonman, you can see it much better in this video:

http://www.onthemat.com/Images/royce_mini/royce-yoshida.wmv

(how do you post a blue link, BTW?)

No way did the ref plan to do that, IMO; he's visibly horrified by his blunder.

ttt

ttt

ttt

BJJCT is correct. I love seeing the ref's reaction when he figures out he screwed up.

BJJCT,

Thanks. I can't get that video to work for me. I'll try it again from home.

Watch the Ref!

Did that video link work? If it did, I'm the bloody man! Get me an IT job now!!

Picture froze, right? Did I do something wrong? Intelligent people, help me out here!

It worked

I had to 'save target'.

BTW, I've never seen that angle before. It really shows that Royce was nowhere near being out, and the ref sees it immediately.

The outcome may have been the same, but it was definately a premature stoppage.

Thanks to everyone who posted links, I'm on dail up so I can't download them and comment, but TTT so I can find the links when I get to work

That video is funny as hell cause when the ref stopped it he kneeld right down to grab royces head thinking he was out... but royce jumped up pissed right away! LOL you can see the refs body language like..." oh man did I just fuck up!!!"