Alvarez out versus Chandler?

I know that mentioning Sherdog isn't popular here, but they're reporting that Alvarez will not be fighting Chandler on Bellator's PPV. Will Brooks will be stepping in.

If this is true, this could be the most colossal fuck you from a fighter to an organization in MMA history. They basically throw a PPV for YOU and you back out. Wow, revenge served cold.

Shit I HOPE this is true after all the shit Eddie has had to go thru with Bellator. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, that sucks if true. I wonder what the deal with Eddie's contract will be if that 3rd fight never actually happens.. Phone Post 3.0

IronWill - Damn, that sucks if true. I wonder what the deal with Eddie's contract will be if that 3rd fight never actually happens.. Phone Post 3.0

time.

Holy shit if true, bellator PPVs are destined to fail. I bought tickets to 106 thinking it would be the one ppv l and it fell through. Now this one is fucked..... keep it on cable fellas Phone Post 3.0

This is just too fucking funny. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Aleksandra Albus Gstring - In Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Interdasting, indeed! Phone Post 3.0

I was wanted to see that fight, hopefully this is false news from a little fat troll in his mothers basement Phone Post 3.0

DaleSonnen - I was wanted to see that fight, hopefully this is false news from a little fat troll in his mothers basement Phone Post 3.0
I really* wanted Phone Post 3.0

Payback is a bitch!! Phone Post 3.0

Do not believe true until BLAP tweets smiley face. Phone Post 3.0

KARMA Phone Post 3.0

Eddie is chillin at home with a huge check from Zuffa nursing his "injury" until his contract expires. It'll be fantastic if he is shown in cage side seats at the next ufc ppv. Phone Post 3.0

Welcome to the losing money busines
- DFW Phone Post 3.0

This is a lose/lose for everyone. Bellator loses it's only ppv fight anybody wanted to see and Eddie will have to wait to heal up and fight again for them before he can get out and go to UFC. At least I saved $45 b/c I'm not paying that kind of money for chandler vs brooks Phone Post 3.0

Jack Brown - Do not believe true until BLAP tweets smiley face. Phone Post 3.0
True Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/5/10/5702972/eddie-alvarez-suffers-concussion-out-of-bellator-120 Phone Post 3.0

jmfp - Eddie is chillin at home with a huge check from Zuffa nursing his "injury" until his contract expires. It'll be fantastic if he is shown in cage side seats at the next ufc ppv. Phone Post 3.0
What are you talking about? Phone Post 3.0