Alvarez out versus Chandler?

ima zombie - Shit I HOPE this is true after all the shit Eddie has had to go thru with Bellator. Phone Post 3.0
You mean Eddie not wanting to honor his contract? Kind of sounds like the Nate Diaz situation. Phone Post 3.0

Must see BLAF Fedor losing reaction GIF Phone Post 3.0

duckhuntgangsta -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - 
ima zombie - Shit I HOPE this is true after all the shit Eddie has had to go thru with Bellator. Phone Post 3.0
You mean Eddie not wanting to honor his contract? Kind of sounds like the Nate Diaz situation. Phone Post 3.0

Why would Eddie not want to hnor his contract? He was days away from being free and clear. Now he's stuck with a promotion he despises for even longer. 

I think Johnny Hendrix has the right idea of training with a football helmet on or whatever he wears.Not sure how the concussion happened so I guess we'll see...

I meant the contract dispute with the matching rights and that whole ordeal. Phone Post 3.0

VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT -
duckhuntgangsta -
VitorpeepeetasteStrongTRT - 

Why would Eddie not want to hnor his contract? He was days away from being free and clear. Now he's stuck with a promotion he despises for even longer. 

I think Johnny Hendrix has the right idea of training with a football helmet on or whatever he wears.Not sure how the concussion happened so I guess we'll see...

I meant the contract dispute with the matching rights and that whole ordeal. Phone Post 3.0
So far off from the Nick Diaz situation its not funny. Eddie already fought out his contract, most companies would let go of the matching rights after hearing his feelings but Bjorn was ready to fuck his career over and sit him for years because the company had no other names Phone Post 3.0

Nate* Phone Post 3.0

Well now I have no reason to get the ppv. Phone Post 3.0

in for tito's pullout/shitty performance due to skull crack

Part of me finds this incredibly funny.

Part of me finds this incredibly sad.

In any case, it sucks that Eddie's injured.

If Bellator keeps the PPV on schedule and they do poor numbers they can defend the poor buy rate because Eddie was not fighting.

1 thing I will never forget about Bellator... A few weeks ago their match maker Sam Caplan posted something on facebook saying something like... "Looking for a pro fighter at WW for upcoming card at X place." I thought that made Bellator look cheap. The #2 mma Org in the world should not be looking for fighters on facebook.

If you're a regional local promotion then facebook is a great way to find fighters but Bellator? Could you imagine the UFC posting something on Facebook looking for fighters? Lol

duckhuntgangsta -

Edit - my heart goes out to Eddie, sucks bad for him.

We all know Bellator does not belong in teh PPV business. They are only doing this to honor Eddies contract so expect another PPV when Eddie defends the belt. 

I think BFC should just cut their loses and release Eddie. They are now 0-2 on successful PPVs

Yep release Eddie and the UFC needs to releasethe Diaz brothers. Phone Post 3.0

*release the* Phone Post 3.0

A concussion suffered in training? Does that mean he got ko'ed? What other ways do you get a concussion in training? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mmamania.com/2014/5/10/5703386/eddie-alvarez-suffers-concussion-pulled-from-bellator-120-ppv-will-brooks-michael-chandler-mma

Concussion. Phone Post 3.0

That might have been a blessing in disguise if it causes them to cancel the ppv though. Unless they have already paid for the time slot Phone Post 3.0

Bummer if true Phone Post 3.0

Nexuscrawlers - Bummer if true Phone Post 3.0
It is true ariel confirmed it with spike tv's pres. Phone Post 3.0

Wow, that's why you dont preorder ppvs. Lol, they better make it a free card. Phone Post 3.0

KZTT_FawkingxD -
Nexuscrawlers - Bummer if true Phone Post 3.0
It is true ariel confirmed it with spike tv's pres. Phone Post 3.0
That's a bummer he is injured. Phone Post 3.0

I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies - Wow, that's why you dont preorder ppvs. Lol, they better make it a free card. Phone Post 3.0
They need to. At this point the prelims are much better than the main card. Phone Post 3.0

duckhuntgangsta -
gallo_de_ pelea - 
duckhuntgangsta -

Edit - my heart goes out to Eddie, sucks bad for him.

We all know Bellator does not belong in teh PPV business. They are only doing this to honor Eddies contract so expect another PPV when Eddie defends the belt. 

I think BFC should just cut their loses and release Eddie. They are now 0-2 on successful PPVs

Yep release Eddie and the UFC needs to releasethe Diaz brothers. Phone Post 3.0

Well played...more specifically, I meant Bellator should give up the PPV idea which I believe they have to conduct to fullfil Eddie's contact.

Emotionally, I have many much more simpathy for Eddien than the Diaz Brothers. Eddie really did get fucked out of a lot of money and didn't want to spend his prime on the shelf in legal battles. 

The Diaz brothers are not happy with the deals they willingly aggreed to. I agree they should get paid more but I think they are going about it the wrong way. 

Would be nice to see how their ppv would of done, now with Alvarez out they probably won't go through with it. Shame cause my buddies and I made plans to watch it. Now that's up in the air.
Personally I would love to see Alvarez in the UFC. Bellator like the UFC hold their own interests above the fighters. As a fan of the sport and father of a fighter I always want whats best for the athletes.
As for the Diaz I love watching them fight not in-love with the shit talking thou. Hope they iron things out with the UFC soon. Phone Post 3.0