Alvarez vs. Chandler = Fight of the Year!

Holy crap. Possibly the best LW fight I've ever seen

I can't believe Chandler came out for the 4th, much less came out and won. Incredible, incredible fight.

Holy fuck that was a war. Props to both Phone Post

Wow Very impressive! Phone Post

it was a war Phone Post

one of the best fights I've ever seen...

to bad nobody saw it.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg176/daveshaps/ea3.gif

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg176/daveshaps/ea1.gif

perfect

dunchurrn - I can't believe Chandler came out for the 4th, much less came out and won. Incredible, incredible fight.

this

fuck me I can't believe I missed it was making chili

Fugazi -
dunchurrn - I can't believe Chandler came out for the 4th, much less came out and won. Incredible, incredible fight.

this

Why? Was chandler getting spanked? Phone Post

Glad I have it on the good ole DVR Phone Post

john handCOCK

rosario00 -
Fugazi -

this

Why? Was chandler getting spanked? Phone Post

He destroyed Eddie in the first, close second, got absolutely destroyed in the third, came out and won in the fourth.

Great back and forth fight. Phone Post

KingGhidorah206 - its up there with Maynard/Edgar II

lmfao

Has to be said again, fucking incredible. Chandler ad Alvarez are both tough as nails

Chandler comes out swinging and nearly takes Alvarez out in the first. Eddie picks him apart Diaz style in the 3rd, only for Chandler to to crack him and lock up the RNC in the 4th. Amazing back and forth momentum in that fight.

I couldn't believe it. At the end of the third I would have said Chandler was done and that it was Alvarez's fight. Chandler had been so rocked/gassed he was taking gigantic gasps for air and stumbling over himself.

Then he came out and rocked the ever living fuck out of Alvarez. I still don't believe it.

Archangel - 
KingGhidorah206 - its up there with Maynard/Edgar II

lmfao

I know....this fight was clearly better.