Alvarez vs. Chandler = Fight of the Year!

othree - I couldn't believe it. At the end of the third I would have said Chandler was done and that it was Alvarez's fight. Chandler had been so rocked/gassed he was taking gigantic gasps for air and stumbling over himself.

Then he came out and rocked the ever living fuck out of Alvarez. I still don't believe it.

eddie had very poor defense in this fight. in the second round I was thinking of coming here after the fight to post about how his head was way too stationary and he was only stepping to an angle when he was attacking. in his last fight too it seems like he has been regressing to the old way he was fighting in Dream

That honor is being played out right now on ppv

grafzep - That honor is being played out right now on ppv

Yep Phone Post

It was fight of the year .... for about an hour.

Shogun-Hendo has been amazing.

I don't even know how you would choose now... SO MUCH AWESOMENESS

Chandler vs. Alvarez was a higher pace, but Hendo vs. Shogun was so fucking grueling

Both fights violated the geneva convention in grotesque ways

Steve4192 - It was fight of the year .... for about an hour.

Shogun-Hendo has been amazing.

This

Last night was certainly "Fight Night Of The Year"....lol

smoogy - I don't even know how you would choose now... SO MUCH AWESOMENESS

Chandler vs. Alvarez was a higher pace, but Hendo vs. Shogun was so fucking grueling

Both fights violated the geneva convention in grotesque ways

fact

Hendo v shogun = Fight of the year Phone Post

Good night of fights..!!!!! Even sorry ass Chavez jr.. Looked good Phone Post

Both fights were absolutely superb but Hendo vs Shogun is the FOTY 2011, no doubt

they were really going at it, not conservative at all. but when nobody cares if they get hit, they often end up rocked...

Obviously Hendo-Shogun is going to win any vote just based on volume, but I honestly thought Chandler-Alvarez was a little faster paced, a little more technical standing, and the heights of drama it reached in rounds 1, 3 and 4 was incredible. And this is coming from someone who joygasmed to Hendo-Shogun for 4 rounds as much as anybody. But Chandler-Alvarez was like Edgar-Maynard II on crack, with Edgar replaced by a Nick Diaz-like mauler and Maynard replaced with a Bendo-like dynamic all-rounder