Alvarez vs Chandler (video) FOTY?

If a Blue Namer could post this please.

link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HziG9DBfJf0

Let me also add Ref Troy Waugh did one hell of a job not stopping this.

That first round was unbelievable as was the entire fight but damn these guys went at it!

T Phone Post

warheart209 - Some call it Fight of the Year others call it exposed but regardless it wasn't even Fight of the Night compared to Hendo Shogun ....

Really?  I unfortunately missed Rua v Hendo, but was it that good?  On first viewing the Alvarez v Chandler fight was spectacular.

mcq -
warheart209 - Some call it Fight of the Year others call it exposed but regardless it wasn't even Fight of the Night compared to Hendo Shogun ....

Really?  I unfortunately missed Rua v Hendo, but was it that good?  On first viewing the Alvarez v Chandler fight was spectacular.

It was magnificent. I also HIGHLY enjoyed the Cung Le/Wanderlei Silva fight. Phone Post

ttt Phone Post

mcq - 
Both were great. I would give the edge to Alvarez vs Chandler.

warheart209 - 
yabadaba - 
mcq - 

alvarez and chandler wouldn't even make top 5 in the ufc.

I really hope Zuffa pays you well.

Rua vs Hendo was great and those two are legends but these guys went HARD 4 rounds as they're lightweights and naturally have a higher pace and it went back and forth all the time. A really great fight.

damn good fight.

later

In Phone Post

Chandler is frightening - only 10 fights into his career and looking like an absolute juggernaut!

warheart209 - 
yabadaba - 
mcq - 

alvarez and chandler wouldn't even make top 5 in the ufc.

lol ok there dude.

Did Chandler explain what happened in the third? He threw a kick and it seemed like he was hurt. Was it a delayed reaction to one of the body shots?

Great fight but FOTY is pretty much awarded to Hendo vs Shogun. Absolute war.

As far as the third round, from his reaction looks like might be a broken rib.

Alvarez is a good fighter and all, but I kinda laughed when the announcer announced him as the best LW in the world. Top 10? Sure, but not the best. And who knows, he may be out of the top 10 after this loss. Phone Post