Alvarez vs. Neer

Anyone?  Anyone?

Can't believe this Bellator isn't getting any discussion.  This, plus Huerta/Curran = some damn entertaining scraps.

Gonna be great, rooting for Alvarez & Huerta tomorrow night.

Neer, Neer, Neer

All NEER'S fights are great fights. NEER wins!!

No shit. There is barely any talk of it.

i cant wait

pulling for Alvarez but Neer is always dangerous, should be a great fight

hoping for Huerta/Imada in the Finals

best Bellator card yet, you gotta love free live MMA on a Thursday night

I'm going Eddie on this one.

Seriously, that whore Jenna gets more attention here. Its pathetic every other thread has been about her or Tito. I got Neer winning this fight. I think he will take some big shots early but will come back in round 2. Too many people are counting Neer out of this fight. Really looking forward to this fight.

Old Feller - Anyone?  Anyone?

Can't believe this Bellator isn't getting any discussion.  This, plus Huerta/Curran = some damn entertaining scraps.

QFT! I've watched every one on Fox Sports so far and they've been great. Alvarez vs Neer should be sick. I've been a fan of his since the bloody fight with the Young Assasin. Last weeks fights were also great. A lot more entertaining than the last Strikeforce IMO.

Why do you think there's not more buzz online about Bellator? Do they need better marketing or what? The product is great.

Josh Neer will take this fight imo.  The guy always wins when you least expect it.

Most of the country is on Comcast and I'll be damned if I can find when Bellator is on or on what channel. I know it's not live. All I see in the title search is some spanish version on different days and it's only an hour.

really good card, Bellator has been putting on the best shows lately, you would never know it on this forum, its UFC/M-1/Fedor 24/7

I got Eddie, Huerta, Imada and Konrad on the main card

liquidrob - really good card, Bellator has been putting on the best shows lately, you would never know it on this forum, its UFC/M-1/Fedor 24/7

I got Eddie, Huerta, Imada and Konrad on the main card

Not just this forum. Don't see much on the other big MMA forum either. Love to see Huerta and Imada in the finals, so I like your picks there. Eddie vs Neer is hard to call, because you can never count Neer out right. Dude is a warrior! Can't wait until Thursday.

Has anyone seen the Bellator highlight show that was supposed to run on NBC? When is it on?

inoshishi07 - 
Old Feller - Anyone?  Anyone?

QFT! I've watched every one on Fox Sports so far and they've been great. Alvarez vs Neer should be sick. I've been a fan of his since the bloody fight with the Young Assasin. Last weeks fights were also great. A lot more entertaining than the last Strikeforce IMO.

Why do you think there's not more buzz online about Bellator? Do they need better marketing or what? The product is great.
Agreed about the quality of their product.  I'm guessing there is always room for improvement in marketing,

and no one should expect them to be generating the interest of the UFC or Strikeforce at this stage, but I am kind of surprised by the lack of discussion from hardcore fans.  For a domestic event, that is fairly accessible to view live, it's getting about the same play as a Sengoku card. 

^ you're 100% correct, the lack of discussion between "hardcore" fans is terrible

I guess it boils down to people not seeking other ways to watch the events

they see that the local FSN channel isn't playing it, and they simply don't care enough about it to find a stream

to each his own, I love Bellator and hope they're around for a long time

Sheesh, with DirecTV and their sports pack, it's on like 15 different channels every thursday night.  If you count the replays, seems like there is at least 30 opportunities to see every showing.

I love the Bellator, and am looking forward to this one.

I am stting here trying to think why these Bellator cards aren't getting more attention, but I can't understand why either.  You'd think with FSN and the weekly tournament format, it would draw much talk from the hardcores, but it's not.  It's a shame because these are some great fighters.....

I'm absolutely loving Bellator, they are putting on some great cards! I reckon Alvarez will take a decision here anyway, but it hasthe makings of a great fight.

I've thought of some possible solutions:

1. Eddie Alvarez starts drinking pee

2. Huerta goes on a drunken rampage in his Honda Element

3. War Machine

4. 300% increase in F-bombs from Bjorn Rebney

5. Hector Lombard gets phallic tattoo

5. Someone start a post-fight brawl for fuxsake!

All of the above are proven interenst points for "hardcare" fans. 

Great fight last night!  Eddie Alvarez and Neer were both impressive.

Alvarez is a beast and should be considered a top 5 LW.  IMO he is top 3.