Always proof read!

"I have excellent and effective oral skills and take direction well"

Just read this on a resume. Not sure if she forgot to put the word communication in there or if she's sending me a message. Gonna have to give an interview and find out I guess.

Pics?

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty - 

Just read this on a resume. Not sure if she forgot to put the word communication in there or if she's sending me a message. Gonna have to give an interview and find out I guess.

Probably just meant she could tie a knot in a cherry stem with her tongue

Does "she" happen to have a name like Pat, Andi, or perhaps Sam?

Jackpot.

I think she did proofread. 

Keep your zipper unzipped, and see where her eyes goes.

Do you have a black leather couch?

Luke Rockhard -

Does "she" happen to have a name like Pat, Andi, or perhaps Sam?

Hopefully, because that would be hot.

So we're just done with phrasing, right, thats not a thing anymore?

attjack - Jackpot.

You sexist pig. Seriously though the chick is fishing. 

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty - 

take your own advice, you misspelled 'HE' multiple times in your post.

just kidding

or am i?

yes i am

Lol , unless "she " has a beard I doubt op will be able to nut anyway.

fastnotch331 - Lol , unless "she " has a beard I doubt op will be able to nut anyway.

So that's why your wife grew a beard. 

My wife has a downy fluff all over her body, even her face. She's not really hairy except where you would expect her to be but the light down is all over her. It's so light colored that you can't see it unless the sun's hitting her face or skin from the perfect angle but it's there. She got a back-piece tattoo and when the artist shaved her back it looked like someone had zested a duckling

holly9000 - My wife has a downy fluff all over her body, even her face. She's not really hairy except where you would expect her to be but the light down is all over her. It's so light colored that you can't see it unless the sun's hitting her face or skin from the perfect angle but it's there. She got a back-piece tattoo and when the artist shaved her back it looked like someone had zested a duckling

Lol

FrancisDingo'dMyHonesty -
fastnotch331 - Lol , unless "she " has a beard I doubt op will be able to nut anyway.

So that's why your wife grew a beard. 

Ya same kinda thing with your mom shaving her back for me .

holly9000 - My wife has a downy fluff all over her body, even her face. She's not really hairy except where you would expect her to be but the light down is all over her. It's so light colored that you can't see it unless the sun's hitting her face or skin from the perfect angle but it's there. She got a back-piece tattoo and when the artist shaved her back it looked like someone had zested a duckling

LOL @ zested a duckling!