Alyssa Milano Sex Tape - Syria Propoganda??

So fucking bizarre, and fucking ridiculous. It's amazing how liberals are now becoming war hawks because apparently unnecessary intervention is cool when Obama does it, just not when Bush does it.

Hollywood is a joke when it comes to politics.

Cunt.

I hope she get AIDS.

Nobody wants this war. I've not spoken to a single person in real life who is for any attacks and i know some DUMB. ASS. REDNECKS. this shit is being moved forward completely without the support of the American people.

Cotton - I hope she get AIDS.

Seems like a reasonable response

Animal Mother - 

As reasonable as the reasoning for that video.

That's pathetic.

Amazing propaganda. I really hope the NWO are overplaying their hand. It's just so ridiculus how stupid they must think people are.

Like I said.......AIDS.

I was and know many who were all about Iraq/ afghan when it first went down.

I do not know a single
Person who's for Syria. Phone Post 3.0

Leigh - 
Animal Mother -

It is. She is advocating war. Phone Post

In the very least people should go to her stupid "funny or die" link and click DIE

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/05e15bba3e/alyssa-milano-sex-tape

IDXtreme - Amazing propaganda. I really hope the NWO are overplaying their hand. It's just so ridiculus how stupid they must think people are.

Phone Post

AbbottMary - Nobody wants this war. I've not spoken to a single person in real life who is for any attacks and i know some DUMB. ASS. REDNECKS. this shit is being moved forward completely without the support of the American people.

There is a black chick in my government class that "supports Obama is protecting American citizens from mr Assad. And it is his job as president to make sure people don't cross the line". Phone Post

Ham and Egger - 
AbbottMary - Nobody wants this war. I've not spoken to a single person in real life who is for any attacks and i know some DUMB. ASS. REDNECKS. this shit is being moved forward completely without the support of the American people.

There is a black chick in my government class that "supports Obama is protecting American citizens from mr Assad. And it is his job as president to make sure people don't cross the line". Phone Post

itskrisdude - 
Ham and Egger - 

I agree, itskrisdude, that was most likely a very realistic robot sent to classrooms throughout america to try and drum up support for obama and spread disinformation.

Leigh - Fuck both the warmongering presidents and their supporters. Its not about left vs right, its about not being a cunt. Phone Post
Voted up. Unfortunately on the OG your comment makes you a liberal apologist no matter how accurate... Phone Post 3.0

DougWilson - Hollywood is a joke when it comes to politics.

I'll turn to Hollywood for politics just as quickly to the NHL for home repair 

Ham and Egger -

Jeebus. I wouldn't be able to hold my tongue Phone Post

I wonder how much the pro Israel lobbyists are paying her? Phone Post 3.0