Am I an as5hole for laughing at this?

Ahhh nope. But i bet that hurt like a mofo!!!! ....if he could feel anything from the shoulders down after, of course. Phone Post

Not at all. I was walking with my five yr the other day, he tripped on his own feet, all the way to the ground. It took me 2 seconds to realize he was fine, then I proceeded to laugh at him and make fun of him for the next half hour. Phone Post

LOL. Kids sure are dumb.

This gif was shown a couple of weeks back. Evidently the kid needed medical attention and was fucked up. However I was just scrolling through the thread, and it could have been a troll Phone Post 3.0

His dreams of being an Olympic diver ended that day. Phone Post 3.0

Arzn1ck - His dreams of being an Olympic diver ended that day. Phone Post 3.0
Maybe one day his dream to walk again will come true Phone Post 3.0

Young Greg Louganis? Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - This gif was shown a couple of weeks back. Evidently the kid needed medical attention and was fucked up. However I was just scrolling through the thread, and it could have been a troll Phone Post 3.0

Well then, it's official.

Me = Asshole

Kids are bendy, but damn. Phone Post

Voted up. I can't stop laughing. Phone Post 3.0

lol.

Where did he go wrong?

Lol.

Sorry. Phone Post

im 300lbs and I can rotate farther into the flip attempt than that little shithead, lol

Nuevo Haole -

im 300lbs and I can rotate farther into the flip attempt than that little shithead, lol

Prove it Phone Post

DOMINATOR5000 - Yes. If you were a decent person you would cringe.

What if you cringe and then laugh? Phone Post

i lold but damn that had to hurt

Hocky Balboa -
GROUNDnLB - This gif was shown a couple of weeks back. Evidently the kid needed medical attention and was fucked up. However I was just scrolling through the thread, and it could have been a troll Phone Post 3.0

Me = Asshole

Nah, that wild each it stunt gives you a lifetime free pass to do, act, and say whatever the fuck you want here without any repercussions! Phone Post 3.0

GROUNDnLB - 
Hocky Balboa -

Me = Asshole

Nah, that wild each it stunt gives you a lifetime free pass to do, act, and say whatever the fuck you want here without any repercussions! Phone Post 3.0

100% this

watching the kid on the orca the whole time.

lol.