Am I crazy?

Kevin Ward jr died after he got out of his car and ran out in front of another. Michael Brown died after living the thug life. James foley died for sticking his 'head' into a place he shouldn't be..

These 'victims' all fall into the 'play with matches you get burned' category, IMO.

Am I crazy for thinking this way? Phone Post 3.0

That's so racist...let go of all your hate bro Phone Post 3.0

Lol.. I visit 3 sites for my news, daily. Yahoo, deadspin, and the OG. The first 2 fill me with this hate by constantly backing the bad guy, or I guess I should say, the guy in the wrong. So I come here to make sure I'm not the only one that feels brainwashed after reading that manipulating BS.
Then I get to thinking, yahoo and deadspin commenters seem to be the most 'educated' out of the 3 sites. So I start to ask myself; Am I crazy?! Phone Post 3.0

Scrap7 - Kevin Ward jr died after he got out of his car and ran out in front of another. Michael Brown died after living the thug life. James foley died for sticking his 'head' into a place he shouldn't be..

These 'victims' all fall into the 'play with matches you get burned' category, IMO.

Not crazy at all. Sounds like you are capable of a rare commodity these days: critical thought. People have tossed common sense out the window in favor of emotions and a Soccer mentality over their immovable opinions.

Scrap7 - Kevin Ward jr died after he got out of his car and ran out in front of another. Michael Brown died after living the thug life. James foley died for sticking his 'head' into a place he shouldn't be..

VTFU!

Phone Post 3.0

You are not crazy for thinking this way, you are correct. You are crazy for rubbing Nutter Butters under your armpits before eating them, however.

I wouldn't necessarily say Foley is the same. He was doing a difficult job where what happened is an unfortunate possibility.

The other two are a criminal and a Darwin award candidate.

PatK - 

I wouldn't necessarily say Foley is the same. He was doing a difficult job where what happened is an unfortunate possibility.

The other two are a criminal and a Darwin award candidate.

Yeah, I agree. He was just doing his job, not necessarily being in a place he shouldn't have. I guess he may have been naive enough to think that being a journalist/photographer he wouldn't be a target. It was likely and more probable that he wouldn't have been a target and came home safe. Odds were on his side.

However, the inverse is true about a guy standing in the middle of a race track and another guy who fucks with armed police officers.

sadic1 - You are not crazy for thinking this way, you are correct. You are crazy for rubbing Nutter Butters under your armpits before eating them, however.
Ha, well thanks for reassuring me that, other than my nutter butter habit, I am not crazy. Phone Post 3.0

Scrap7 - Kevin Ward jr died after he got out of his car and ran out in front of another. Michael Brown died after living the thug life. James foley died for sticking his 'head' into a place he shouldn't be..

I feel exactly the same bro ! Phone Post 3.0

ausgepicht -
Scrap7 - Kevin Ward jr died after he got out of his car and ran out in front of another. Michael Brown died after living the thug life. James foley died for sticking his 'head' into a place he shouldn't be..

Not crazy at all. Sounds like you are capable of a rare commodity these days: critical thought. People have tossed common sense out the window in favor of emotions and a Soccer mentality over their immovable opinions.
Foley is def the exception. He was on the job, and I'm sure he was just reporting on what he was told to report. But I still put him in the 'play with matches you get burned' group. Phone Post 3.0