Am I the only one getting tired of comic movies?

All the Marvel etc films coming out over and over, I can't be alone in being tired of the trend. Overkill. Phone Post 3.0

Between Fox and Marvel studios yes they are getting somewhat tiresome. But they are cash cows. I don't expect them to go anywhere any time soon. Phone Post 3.0

As long as they are good, no.

Deadpool was awesome.

I dig both Thor movies and the Avengers movies. I like the Captain America's that I've seen. Haven't seen Civil War. Heard Ant Man was decent, but haven't seen it.

I lost faith in the X Men franchise though.

Couldn't give two shits about anything DC. Phone Post 3.0

I basically hate sequels to superhero movies.  I really enjoy the origin stories and that's it.  The ensemble movies are tired and repetative.

I got super-heroed out quite a while ago. Whenever a new superhero trailer comes out I'm like "really, more CGI characters jumping around smashing things..."

My needle broke long ago, unfortunately.

How the hell can you be tired of them when you don't have to go see them? Worthless argument, if you don't want to see them you just don't go to the movies, not that hard.

Hunter V - How the hell can you be tired of them when you don't have to go see them? Worthless argument, if you don't want to see them you just don't go to the movies, not that hard.

I was always getting invited by other friends who love comic book flicks.  I like socializing and hate saying no but I had already gotten very tired of them.  Buddy and his wife just asked me to go to the Captain America film but I finally had to turn them down.  The two hours of agony wasn't worth having friends lol.

Nah I love them even though I wasn't a fan of comics growing up. They're very good action movies. Ones you can watch more than once. Probably because they're pretty much the same on television. Not R rated where you have to take out good parts. Phone Post 3.0

Love them, me and comics movies are still going strong.
Can't wait for suicide squad and guardians of galaxy 2. Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer - 
Hunter V - How the hell can you be tired of them when you don't have to go see them? Worthless argument, if you don't want to see them you just don't go to the movies, not that hard.

I was always getting invited by other friends who love comic book flicks.  I like socializing and hate saying no but I had already gotten very tired of them.  Buddy and his wife just asked me to go to the Captain America film but I finally had to turn them down.  The two hours of agony wasn't worth having friends lol.

lol just say its not your fav genre of film, sure they will just invite you to something else. And lol at the vd.

They can stop making comic book movies

when they want to stop getting any of my money.

Not tired one single bit. I'm actually way more excited.

Panther, GotG: Vol. 2, Infinity War, Strange, etc.

I'm gonna end up giving my pants a creampie if they tease The Illuminati at the end of one of these movies. Just need Blackagar. Phone Post 3.0

Hunter V - 
Soup and Beer - 

lol just say its not your fav genre of film, sure they will just invite you to something else. And lol at the vd.

I didn't vote you down but feel free to vote me down.  I could wake up tomorrow and be at zero and I wouldn't even bother asking a mod what happened to all my precious green arrows.

nah not accusing you man, hell i only vd for extremely dumb shit from posters.

Soup and Beer - 

problem solved then.

As a comic dork I love seeing them but dont know how people who didn't grow up on comics can deal with all this nonsense. Even I can see how it's starting to be too much. Just hope it doesn't turn into westerns where no one does them anymore because it's been played out.

Now for the dork frat...
Biggest problem with these comic book movies I notice is they always cheap out on the Bad Guy. They don't seem to understand that the bad guys are part of what makes the hero so loved. So you get a Super Hero all Badass in a costume and then the Villain is just some dude. They never make the Bad guy as epic or cool looking as the good guy, and even if they do put money into the villains costume they always seem to change something that looks awesome in comics into something that looks fucking stupid on the big screen (green goblin,Venom, Dr.Doom, Galactus, Bullseye, Mandarin, Apocolypse, Silver Samurai etc.) while leaving the hero with their traditional look. The problem is that Villains make the hero. That's why Darth Vader is an epic bad ass character inspired by Dr.Doom but the actual Dr.Doom in movies sucks ass. If Darth Vader or Boba Fett was just some dude without an awesome outfit Star Wars wouldn't be nearly as memorable. That's what these movies do, give you Luke Skywalker but Vader is just some douche in a suit or army fatigues. The only studio that sort of understands this is Marvel so they at least did the Red Skull and Thanos correct even if they put half their other guys in fatigues but Sony and Fox suck severe ass at it.

Apocolypse should have been so awesome on the big screen that people couldn't wait to see it. Instead it looked like some Power Rangers villain. Baron Zemo would be an awesome villain in his comics outfit and storyline. But instead he's just some dude... So it's just getting boring watching all these guys in goofy outfits go after some not very scary looking villain while repeating their origin stories over and over. Phone Post 3.0

Aside from the batman trilogy they're all pretty much mindless entertainment Phone Post 3.0

They're made for children, it's pitiful that American men like that shit. Phone Post 3.0

You are not alone. It is out of control. A new one every week. They can fuck off with that shit. Phone Post 3.0

Been tired of them for years now. For the most part they are cheesy, predictable, gratuitous in every way, and completely played the F out. Phone Post 3.0