Am i the only one that hate P4P rankings

These rankings to me seem unfair and really unjust and now you are adding a female to the list is crazy personally I've never been a fan of rankings in combat sports cause you always have that chance whether it be a injury a punch a kick. A fight can end at any second and to say fighter A is better then fighter B cause he is a P4P great fighter is stupid and ludicrous Phone Post 3.0

Who gives a shit? P4P is the most meaningless, subjective nonsense ever!! Phone Post 3.0

To sell fights. Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Who gives a shit? P4P is the most meaningless, subjective nonsense ever!! Phone Post 3.0
Agree 100%. Who gives a shit. Phone Post 3.0

OP

You should just stop reading the P4P threads. Its what I had to do.

My heart rate would actually increase and I would feel an overwhelming sense of anger for a few minutes after reading that ronda or dillashaw is ranked higher than fighters like vitor belfort. Phone Post 3.0

There is not even a P4P criteria. Nobody knows how they are ranking these fighters. It is completely fucking meaningless.

I like discussing it, but taking them super seriously and throwing women on it makes it pretty useless and meaningless. 2 things really matter: how much a fighter is paid and winning the belt. I'd rather be ranked 100 p4p and have a UFC belt than be number 2 p4p and be the number 2 guy in my division Phone Post 3.0