Am I the only one that liked Diaz vs Stun Gun?

I found the ground game really exciting, Diaz is always a threat with submissions and Stun Gun had excellent posture and passing.

It was a classic flexible bjj vs strong judo match up on the mat that had me on the edge of my seat.

I can't stand lay 'n pray but that was far from it. Both fighters were active throughout. The main thing lacking was the striking.

I think Diaz was definitely winning at the end of the third, but I think if it had gone further Stun Gun would have taken him down again next round.

I think against a lesser ground fighter some devastating ground and pound would have been unleashed, Diaz was just too good at defense.

It was a great fight but I thought Diaz won under my judging criteria. If a fighter looks like he's way fresher and about to finish a fighter in the last round, I usually think they won the fight (I think PRIDE had a similar judging system). I know it's crazy and not the norm (10-point must system) but it's just my own thing.

That was my favorite fight of the night!

DYK's grappling made the first 2 rounds a lot of fun to watch. Too bad he always seems to gas in the 3rd.

My team and I were gobsmacked by this fight. Some great MMA ground on display throughout. Strangely though, when I rewatched it the next day it didn't seem nearly as interesting.

Also, when I watched it the first time, I had DHK winning fairly clearly, but rewatching it I can see a case for Diaz. Diaz seemed to be more active on the ground, and was going for sweeps and subs, while DHK was controlling position and shutting Diaz down, but not progressing much nor doing any damage.

Interesting, entertaining fight that, until the main event, I thought was a lock for FOTN

Great ground fight. 

I enjoyed this also, I found it a great ground battle... I can see why the noobs would find it boring though. Phone Post

I thought it was an entertaining fight, both guys fought well although DHK needs to work on his conditioning if he is to make it into the elite of the WW division. Phone Post

I loved the ground chess match. Stun gun made it look easy but Nate's guard is very dangerous.

Would have been more interesting if it was a grappling match. As it is the fight simply is one guy passing guard vs a guy recovering guard for two rounds. Once Kim gassed in the third it got interesting but really pretty awful there for the first 10 minutes.

I'm a fan of grappling but that was painful to watch.

If you're a fan of grappling I don't see how the first 2 rounds would be "painful" to watch.

I enjoyed it a lot...the first 2 rounds had beautiful displays of grappling, both from Diaz and DHK, and the 3rd round was,unusually, the round where I was on the edge of my seat expecting a finish...DHK really was struggling at the end and Diaz knows how to turn it on late. I agree with the score, though, and loved the fight.

KoksukioTookItGreek - It was a great fight but I thought Diaz won under my judging criteria. If a fighter looks like he's way fresher and about to finish a fighter in the last round, I usually think they won the fight (I think PRIDE had a similar judging system). I know it's crazy and not the norm (10-point must system) but it's just my own thing.

Well I'm sure if fighters were being scored using your judging system they would fight a lot differently. I'm sure we would see a lot more boring first rounds. Kinda unfair to judge them by a system that they are obviously not fighting to win by.

That being said, I thought it was a pretty entertaining fight.

i thought it was a great fight

Good fight and judges got it exactly right 2 rds to 1

best bit of mma playing of the event imo. strategic, yet suspenseful, well done by both gents

Great fight. Similar in style to Nick Diaz vs Deigo Sanchez although not as good.

I liked seeing any Diaz lose so I found this fight to be GREAT

Not better than Frankie vs Gray but a close second nonetheless. I though Diaz won.