Am I the only one whos really starting to get excited for O'Malley vs Peter Yan?!

and made it

Yes.

It’s a great fight. O’Malley actually has some skills (standing), which could mean fireworks. I wouldn’t be surprised if Yan opts to take him down and maul him though.

If all goes as expected, it should set up Yan vs Dillashaw, which is perhaps one of the best fights that can be made in all of MMA.

5 Likes

O’Malley looks like a meth head rapper and that’s the only reason the UG hates him. He puts on exciting fights, UG complains he hasn’t fought anyone good. He steps up in competition and still gets shit on.
Yan blatantly knees Aljo in the head while he was down (yes Aljo sandbagged it, but that’s not the point) then gets dominated by Aljo in the rematch, and UGers won’t get off his dick.

I hope O’Malley knocks him out cold, even though I’m a Yan fan, just to see you idiots start claiming it was a fluke, or that Yan was never that good and O’Malley still hasn’t beaten anyone.

2 Likes

Aldo/Conor is a more appropriate comparison.

Yan an established murdered; Sean an up n’ cumming (shout out to Randy West) kid with good hands.

Yan should win but Sean could randomly and hilariously sleep him. Great fight.

2 Likes

Yeah, no

O’Malley has shown he “CAN” be great when he widens his base, plants his feet & more so boxes behind an active jab, and taking pre-emptive backsteps (off his fients or jab) to pull opponents in and fall short into him beforhand (so he stays in position to counter)

But when O’Malley fights side on in his karate stance, bouncing in and out, hes absolute dog shit with no balance or stability, and always tipping over his front leg or taking himself out of position to counter clean

IF O’Malley boxes it CAN be a great fight

If O’Malley adopts his usual karate approach than Yan is tearing O’Malley apart with his offbeat step in 1-2s off the backfoot vs the backpeddalling or via stepping into his kicks with punches

Plus O’Malley doesnt do anything with his feints, so Yan is gonna have a lot of success jabbing or shooting when O’Malley is fienting, because if you do nothing off your feinting theres zero respect for the fient and Yan has zero respect for feints

The worst thing O’Malley could do is stay at the end of Yan’s punches & counters (trying to use kicks to control, hopping straight back in his side on karate stance to evade etc - Yan destroys all of that)

You are much safer inside punches

O’Malley needs to be tight, squated, planting his feet, sticking Yan with a jab to offset & punching with Yan with emph to gain Yan’s respect (or punch to body off his jab)

Or else Yan with his beautiful positioning is going to walk O’Malley down all night, and keep walking O’Malley back keeping O’Malley perfectly at the end of his punches/counters

LMAO you clown, you have no idea WTF you are talking about. Domination is what their 1st fight was. And Yan won the rematch. Sterling didnt do shit. Disgraceful decision. IF O’Malley beats Yan, O’Malley is the true champ because Yan is the real champ right now

1 Like

O’Clowney will never be champ angry guy. Or is it angry they?

Don’t want to offend you.

Where’s all the name calling in this post?

You run out?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

No, he read it correctly. You definitely compared Yan to Siver. Since obviously his reading comprehension is fine I guess that leaves the problem with your written communication.

2 Likes

Reading comphrehension is key

the fight which catapults the next superstar of MMA into the public conscious and begins it all

That was the comparison

No where did i say Siver is like Yan. Use your head for more than a hat rack. Its comparing the relevance and importance of the fights, not comparing 1 individual fighter to 1 individual fighter. I made that clear and communicated that very well. Its not my fault that the UG is full of 50 year old autists like you who are social rejects not capable of comphrending or understanding nuance and context

Maybe you just have dementia you old retard fuck! Learn to read next time. And next time make sure you know what youre talking about before responding and making yourself look like a fool!

“Yeah, no” what? You basically went on to agree :laughing:

Some people act as if O’Malley has been strictly can crushing his entire career. Looking at some of his opponent records, some are exceptional and he went through them like a knife through butter.

My heart says Yan and my head says Yan.

I really hope Yan beats the absolute shit out of O’Malley and I think he will. O’Malley is almost 30 and acts like he’s a 17 year old still in HS. In an “open marriage” … just scum of the earth

2 Likes

So precise.

So accurate.

*your post, not O’Clowney :rofl:

hes jack

1 Like

Most likely.

1 Like

Wiggers are retards.

1 Like

Yeah, no. Read! Its not that difficult. Its amazing how people just have no ability to comphrehend context anymore

O’Malley has shown he “CAN” be great when he widens his base, plants his feet & more so boxes behind an active jab, and taking pre-emptive backsteps (off his fients or jab) to pull opponents in and fall short into him beforhand (so he stays in position to counter)

But when O’Malley fights side on in his karate stance, bouncing in and out, hes absolute dog shit with no balance or stability, and always tipping over his front leg or taking himself out of position to counter clean

Read that 2nd paragraph closely. Thats the key and deciding factor.

Hahaha

Winston is a paraniod old senile fuck who thinks everyone is everyone!

Be careful @Winston_Wolf , they are coming to get you!

Jack is a fucking loser troll. I have him on ignore. To even think Im him is insane and just lets me know Winston is a delusional old man whos lost the plot

The Office Yes GIF