Am I the only one....

That thinks that the Wandy KO wasn't that bad?

The stream I was watching cut out during that fight and I didn't see it at first, but people's reactions had me thinking that he got laid out worse or as bad as the Rampage KO.

I guess maybe the reactions were that way because one of our heroes got KO'ed, and I agree, it was sad, but overall I didn't think the KO was all that terrible.

I say let's see Wandy fight at least one more time, and I'm sure we will.

Wandy fan FOR LIFE!!! Phone Post

I guess I am the only one...lol Phone Post

I have not seen the KO yet,so I can`t comment.

Actually I thought the same those were bombs he was taking it wasn't like liddel Franklin. Phone Post

BacktoSamsClub - I also didn't think it was that bad. I actually thought it more of a tko than anything Phone Post

Exactly!

Before I saw it, the people on here were making me think he went out cold like the Cro Cop or Rampage KO.

I'd like to see him in there one more time to be honest. Phone Post

isn't admitting to being a broke ass overweight guy who steals PPV on the internet a bannable offense?

Ice Cubes on Kiriks Nipples - isn't admitting to being a broke ass overweight guy who steals PPV on the internet a bannable offense?

Broke and overweight? Yea, because you know me and everything. Lol

I simply gave an opinion, and you come at me with this. Phone Post

thedoom - I'm not sure what you mean by "wasn't that bad". He got knocked out in under 30 seconds and got completely crushed by those uppercuts

Watch Lindland x Belfort. That's a bad KO

thedoom - I'm not sure what you mean by "wasn't that bad". He got knocked out in under 30 seconds and got completely crushed by those uppercuts

I mean as in like he wasn't put out cold.

People were making me think he was unconscious as in when he got KO'ed by Cro Cop.

He took a few shots and they hurt him, but they would have hurt anyone who sat there and took them like that. Phone Post

I think it was also the fact that after he was dropped with those uppercuts and was out he ate like 4 or 5 SOLID shots to the jaw. Believe me, those shots did long term damage and nobody wants to see that happen to him again. Phone Post

Shope_1990 - That thinks that the Wandy KO wasn't that bad?

The stream I was watching cut out during that fight and I didn't see it at first, but people's reactions had me thinking that he got laid out worse or as bad as the Rampage KO.

I guess maybe the reactions were that way because one of our heroes got KO'ed, and I agree, it was sad, but overall I didn't think the KO was all that terrible.

I say let's see Wandy fight at least one more time, and I'm sure we will.

Wandy fan FOR LIFE!!! Phone Post
First off, missing things like that live is why streams suck.

Second, he went completely out, woke up, and vigorously grappled with the ref for several seconds before realizing that the fight was over.  It was sad and scary.

The first punch that hit Wand was similar to the punch Barry landed on Kongo to get him reeling. It kind of clipped off the back of his head. Those can often just have more effect on your balance than doing any significant damage. Kongo played good defense and survived, Wand went for the clinch and ate a bunch of uppercuts and took some hard shots on the ground. It wasn't a clean 1 punch KO.

In short.. no, it wasn't a terrible knockout.