Am I the only person who thinks GSP/Sheilds...

Koscheck is a wrestler not a striker, he's decided as of late to stand up perhaps because he wants to entertain the fans. First day in boxing they teach you not to drop your right hand, gsp was dropping his right hand regularly with his jab, and koscheck couldn't capitalize on this obvious opening, his boxing skills are atrocious.

He'd finish shields though, because the fight would be so one sided the ref would stop it.

GSP will flat out work Shields, worse then Kos, Shields stand-up is far worse the Kos's and no facking way is Jake taking GSP down

"I think Shields will successfully take GSP down several times"

Your utter lack of wrestling experience is obvious. Jakes takedowns are not even in the same universe as Koschecks.

RIPLEY - "I think Shields will successfully take GSP down several times"

Your utter lack of wrestling experience is obvious. Jakes takedowns are not even in the same universe as Koschecks.

Well Jake was able to take down Henderson. What are Jake's wrestling credentials anyway?

Henderson doesn't ever use wrestling and he is a greco roman wrestler. Kos is light years ahead of everyone at 170 in wrestling other than GSP.

Lite - 

Well Jake was able to take down Henderson. What are Jake's wrestling credentials anyway?

Shields was a collegiate all american and a D-1 wrestler at Cal Poly SLO.

I'm a GSP fan, but this is a statistical matchup nightmare for Georges. This should be a very technical and good JJ matchup, and I won't be surprised one bit if Shields grinds out a win or lands a sub.

I suggest a look in the mirror on this one. Shields has THE BEST MMA wrestling out there right now. He had the single ALL DAY on Hendo and changes levels very well. If he can weather a straight shot from Henderson/Kampmann and still take the single, you think he can't from GSP? Psssh!

Chillin - Shields gonna get KFTO.

That's right...Knocked Fuck The OUT!

GSP hits harder than Dan Henderson and Kampmann?

Mmmm-kay...

rolls eyes

Enderin is clearly from Quebec City...