Am I too old for shows???

Probably not the greatest subject for my first thread. But a couple weeks ago I went to a punk/ska show and afterwards was thinking to my self how young the crowd was. I'll be 29 in march. So what say you OG? Am I too old to be getting and the pit and crowd surfing and stage diving?

And it was Anti-Flag and Less Than Jake for those who are curious.

westnilekyle - Probably not the greatest subject for my first thread. But a couple weeks ago I went to a punk/ska show and afterwards was thinking to my self how young the crowd was. I'll be 29 in march. So what say you OG? Am I too old to be getting and the pit and crowd surfing and stage diving?

Hell no. Id see anti flag in a second

Granted im only 27 Phone Post 3.0

No way, the older the guy the harder the pit Phone Post 3.0

I haven't been to a show in a couple years but I wonder the same thing. Metal/Hardcore shows. I'm 24. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at the youngins Phone Post 3.0

If you can still pick up hot youngins then you're ok Phone Post 3.0

LittleKang - 
westnilekyle - Probably not the greatest subject for my first thread. But a couple weeks ago I went to a punk/ska show and afterwards was thinking to my self how young the crowd was. I'll be 29 in march. So what say you OG? Am I too old to be getting and the pit and crowd surfing and stage diving?

Hell no. Id see anti flag in a second

Granted im only 27 Phone Post 3.0

hahaha oh 27 seemed like a life time ago. but in all seriousness it was a bad ass show.

haha hell no you aren't too old. i remember going to the first paganfest and seeing a 60-70 year old fat dude headbanging. also, when i saw Candlemass(doom metal)for the first time, my parents joined me since i had no metal loving friends(and recent divorcee), they were in their 50s haha.

BackAndLeft - I haven't been to a show in a couple years but I wonder the same thing. Metal/Hardcore shows. I'm 24. Phone Post 3.0

yeah i stay away from hardcore pits. I've seen too many videos of dudes and chicks getting round housed into unconsciousness lol

I'm 29 and feel the same way when it comes to local shows but when a big band comes, I'm all for it. I don't mosh anymore though. I say fuck it, have fun while you still can. Phone Post 3.0

i'm 29 now and would attend metal shows till i'm an old ass bastard for sure.

cfv - haha hell no you aren't too old. i remember going to the first paganfest and seeing a 60-70 year old fat dude headbanging. also, when i saw Candlemass(doom metal)for the first time, my parents joined me since i had no metal loving friends(and recent divorcee), they were in their 50s haha.

Well in that case I have another good 20-30 years left in me!!

I'll go to any show I want to see and I'm 40. Unless you look like some clueless putz whose wife dresses him, you're probably good until 50 at the very least.

I'm 39. I saw Soulfly this year, Slayer/Slipknot/Motorhead last year and a local metal band called Awaken the Ancient twice. No you aren't too old. Phone Post 3.0

westnilekyle - 
cfv - haha hell no you aren't too old. i remember going to the first paganfest and seeing a 60-70 year old fat dude headbanging. also, when i saw Candlemass(doom metal)for the first time, my parents joined me since i had no metal loving friends(and recent divorcee), they were in their 50s haha.

Well in that case I have another good 20-30 years left in me!!

it honestly depends on the band you see. a lot of modern bands the crowd will be young, but just do it, and the kids will be saying they saw a badass old dude enjoying the show.

I have seem somee old ass people at metal shows, a couple even rocking out. I'm talking 65-70 Phone Post

37 was at maiden, Megadeth, anthrax,Overkill a few months ago and social Distortion before that....didn't go in the pit though...felt old for not going in the pit... Phone Post 3.0

I'm 34 and got in the pit for protest the hero a couple weeks ago.

You guys are just being bitches.

JJitsu - 37 was at maiden, Megadeth, anthrax,Overkill a few months ago and social Distortion before that....didn't go in the pit though...felt old for not going in the pit... Phone Post 3.0

I didn't mean you of course. Vtfu.

Did you have fun?

Fuck it. Phone Post 3.0