Am I wrong? Re: locking the door

My girl gets mad at me because I constantly lock the door to the apartment. She argues that if I know she's going to be home in 10 minutes it doesn't need to be locked. That shit is just a habit. Got robbed one time on college because my roommate didn't lock the door. Since then I don't even think about it when I lock it. Am I wrong or is she just being stupid about it? Phone Post 3.0

bust into your apartment wearing a mask when she leaves the door unlocked, and be like 'DOES IT NEED TO BE LOCKED NOW?!'

then she'll lock the door too.

problem solved

role model - No absolutely not wrong. I will walk outside to my car, lock the door behind me, and walk back in 20 seconds later. Force of habit. It's a good habit too. Tell her to start locking the fucking door. Anyone who has been robbed or burgled knows its better to just lock everything all the time. Why even risk it? How much of an inconvenience is it to unlock a door? How lazy is your girlfriend dude?
Ah her argument is if her hands are full (groceries, shoes, whatever else women carry) that its inconvenient to put it down and all that. My argument to that is you know that shit is going to be locked if I get home before you. Get your keys ready ahead of time. Not that hard. Phone Post 3.0

I always lock the door behind me. Doesn't matter if I'm going out or or coming in, if I shut the door behind me it's force of habit for me to lock it without even thinking of it

My wife is the one that's always locking the house down. Generally, I have no problem with it. However it does get on my nerves sometimes when she locks me out when I'm working in the garage, mowing the lawn, etc. sometimes this will happen several times in an afternoon. Phone Post 3.0

Samurai Clown -
role model - No absolutely not wrong. I will walk outside to my car, lock the door behind me, and walk back in 20 seconds later. Force of habit. It's a good habit too. Tell her to start locking the fucking door. Anyone who has been robbed or burgled knows its better to just lock everything all the time. Why even risk it? How much of an inconvenience is it to unlock a door? How lazy is your girlfriend dude?
Ah her argument is if her hands are full (groceries, shoes, whatever else women carry) that its inconvenient to put it down and all that. My argument to that is you know that shit is going to be locked if I get home before you. Get your keys ready ahead of time. Not that hard. Phone Post 3.0

Ya must live in a good neighborhood if she is bitching about the doors being locked. Where I'm from, I lock my car door while using the ATM machine. A matter of fact, I got bars on all my house windows. Phone Post

Fighting -

I'm with your girl, sorry.

If she's coming right back it just seems unwelcoming to me. 

Unwelcoming? dork Phone Post

I always lock my doors. Drives my wife crazy, but I guess it's a security thing for me. I also have a 110lb german shepard, who is always at the door if people come over. Phone Post 3.0

I've always locked doors. Yes people don't like it but fuck em. Phone Post

live in a better place.....I dont even know where the key to my house is.....I leave it open for weeks at a time when i travel......

if someone really wants your shit a locked door is not gonna help much

ajl416az - bust into your apartment wearing a mask when she leaves the door unlocked, and be like 'DOES IT NEED TO BE LOCKED NOW?!'

then she'll lock the door too.

problem solved

ha ha

Josh Balis -

live in a better place.....I dont even know where the key to my house is.....I leave it open for weeks at a time when i travel......

I help you look for your keys. Whats your address? Phone Post

http://gifsoup.com/OTYxMzc4

I'm OCD about locking mine. No crime or breaks-ins that I've ever heard of in my subdivision. It may be from watching too many crime shows. My wife gets pretty annoyed by it. Phone Post 3.0

Doublevision - 
Josh Balis -

I help you look for your keys. Whats your address? Phone Post

i am in maine......enjoy the drive.......come say hi to me, gritty, and mainelybjj

I will have a beer waiting for you

role model -
PoiuPoiu - Do you think robbers pick which house to rob by checking if the door is locked?

Yes. They will ring on the doorbell and act like they have the wrong house if you answer, or give you a Mormon info packet. No one answers they try opening etc. Not locking your door is just asking for it Phone Post

Man sometimes I just like answering my door. Good thing I got a big German Shepard as well with a mean bark, cause if I was sitting on the couch and I hear someone grab my door handle, call the cops, I'm gonna beat someone bad Phone Post 3.0

You're not wrong. I always lock the door just out of habit. Phone Post 3.0

Lock the door. Losing your shit to a thief hurts a lot more than some chick getting her panties in a bunch because she has to use her fucking key.

You're not wrong. I do it too no matter if were home

PoiuPoiu - Lol at robbers going door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door to door ....... 100 times ....... to door to door to door to door until they find 1 unlocked.

Your right, they mostly look for retards who don't lock their windows, the same kind of idiots who don't lock their doors.