AMA about anything and i'll give you an answer

go ahead ask me anything about anything and i'll give you an answer that is almost right or might be right or might be completely wrong

(user reserves the right not to answer questions from those whose questions  the user deems at the time not worth answering or if he just misses them)

How many fingers? Phone Post 3.0

How can I bring my Rubick's cube time down from around a minute to the 30 - 45 second range? Phone Post 3.0

Which three Pirates, current or former, would you invite over for a gangbang. Phone Post 3.0

Hodor?

What's the easiest, least expensive and fastest way to get laid. Bless mankind with your answer. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - How many fingers? Phone Post 3.0

3 at one time

ClutchTheBear - How can I bring my Rubick's cube time down from around a minute to the 30 - 45 second range? Phone Post 3.0

by doing it faster

Why does the toilet paper come back shittiest just when I think my butthole is pristine?

Erocks - Which three Pirates, current or former, would you invite over for a gangbang. Phone Post 3.0

kent tekulve (for the delivery)

dave parker (for the blow)

jason kendall (just cause my wife loved him and she'd be jealous if i had sex with him and she didnt)

Shallow Graves - Hodor?

hodor

JustSaying - What's the easiest, least expensive and fastest way to get laid. Bless mankind with your answer. Phone Post 3.0

by being a woman

any man will screw you so you dont even have to take the curlers out of your hair while in walmart

you will even  get a free dinner before hand

and the guy will be done in 2 pumps

What is the origin behind your sn? Phone Post 3.0

Actor John Gielgud believes that of all of Shakespeare's characters, Hamlet is probably the one most like Shakespeare himself; since of all Shakespeare's characters, only Hamlet can be imagined to have written all the Shakespearn plays. Please explain in detail how good/ not good of an understanding of Hamlet's character does Gielgud's belief reflect? Phone Post 3.0

lunch plans?

teabagexpress - 

Why does the toilet paper come back shittiest just when I think my butthole is pristine?

one of two reasons

1 - is because you subconsciously are putting more effort into that final wipe to make sure you are clean, and therefore are getting all the brown paste off your blowhole with that last wipe

or

2 - you've had your diameter checked to many times

Kindly - What is the origin behind your sn? Phone Post 3.0

say the word "preacher" with a jamacian accent.

Gunny Highway - Actor John Gielgud believes that of all of Shakespeare's characters, Hamlet is probably the one most like Shakespeare himself; since of all Shakespeare's characters, only Hamlet can be imagined to have written all the Shakespearn plays. Please explain in detail how good/ not good of an understanding of Hamlet's character does Gielgud's belief reflect? Phone Post 3.0

that belief is actually held due to Gielgud's own oedipus ocmplex and his desire to sex his own mother and so he projects his own feelings onto shakespeare and hamlet.

This AMA delivers! Phone Post 3.0

shootfightermike - lunch plans?

i have to head out on the road to one of district offices i'm probably gonna run by Arby's before going and doing the work in the DO that i need to do