AMA about anything and i'll give you an answer

an hour or so more and then i have to head out on the road and actually do some work today

I'm looking to replace a 2003 Hyundai Elantra. I have a suv as my second car but my wife wants a smaller suv but I'm open to anything. Looking to put 10g down and finance the rest. 2 adults, 2 small children, and a dog. What should we get? Phone Post 3.0

well if you are looking for new

i think the honda pilot is a great smaller suv

if you are looking domestic and a bit older we love out ford taurus X

for you evil masterminds out there....this is not a picture of my car so tracking me down by that license plate wont work

Pretjah -
MountainMedic - How many fingers? Phone Post 3.0

3 at one time

Personal best? Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic - 
Pretjah -
MountainMedic - How many fingers? Phone Post 3.0

3 at one time

Personal best? Phone Post 3.0

now i've had 4 in a girl at once time...actually six if you count 4 in the hootch 2 in the caboose

Pretjah -
Kindly - What is the origin behind your sn? Phone Post 3.0

say the word "preacher" with a jamacian accent.

Oh shit, best part of the thread. Cool. Phone Post 3.0

What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?

Al Cappucino - What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?

Normal ketchup lets Reba down.

Fancy doesn't!

Pretjah -

well if you are looking for new

i think the honda pilot is a great smaller suv

if you are looking domestic and a bit older we love out ford taurus X

for you evil masterminds out there....this is not a picture of my car so tracking me down by that license plate wont work

I have a pilot as my car. I'm thinking of maybe going with the baby pilot (Crv)

Thanks for the advice my dude Phone Post 3.0

What is a microphone?

True/False

How deep is your throat?

What's worse

Emmet putting hole in washtub or his mom pawning pa's toolbox? Phone Post 3.0

How out was Sid Bream?
A) Way out
B) Completely out
C) Unquestionably out Phone Post 3.0

Girly - What's worse

I can completely understand why Emmet would do such a thing. And hell, I might even give him a pass cuz he;s a confused boy with no Father to lead him the right way.

However, his Mother hocking his Fathers tool chest to BUY A FUCKING DRESS for a contest she is sure to not win? She should whore herself out first before she goes selling the boys birth rite.

Sorry for over stepping OP's bounds. But this shit has bothered me for some 35 years now.

can you explain "thewellhungarian" SN to me? at first I thought it was just he was just a okay dude who was Hungarian. then somebody asked him if he was a Hungarian who worked on oil/gas wells. but my personal favorite guess is it's a play on words saying "well hung aryan". what is the truth? am i missing other possible explanations? Phone Post 3.0

Al Cappucino -
Girly - What's worse

I can completely understand why Emmet would do such a thing. And hell, I might even give him a pass cuz he;s a confused boy with no Father to lead him the right way.

However, his Mother hocking his Fathers tool chest to BUY A FUCKING DRESS for a contest she is sure to not win? She should whore herself out first before she goes selling the boys birth rite.

Sorry for over stepping OP's bounds. But this shit has bothered me for some 35 years now.

Exactly! He could have patched the washtub...... Had he had a fucking toolbox! Lol

He was making money with the tools. She blew it on a shitty dress. Luckily she agreed to bang doc bullfrog twice a week in order to get them a weekly gig at the restaurant. That's in the unedited DVD Phone Post 3.0

Al Cappucino - 

What is a microphone?

True/False

false  What is question not a microphone!

KGB4HD - 

How deep is your throat?

a cross between Barry White and Gilbert Gottfried

Girly - What's worse

emmet putting the hole in the washtub was much worse for a variety of reasons a few of which are

1- that was their only way to definitely make money

2- he is a child and its not his right to alter his mothers items

Sex Chicken - How out was Sid Bream?
A) Way out
B) Completely out
C) Unquestionably out Phone Post 3.0

hidden secret answer D) more out than elton john is from his closet