AMA Armenian, Parents born in Iran

Ask me anything. I'm Armenian born in Glendale moved to the valley. Parents are Armenian but born in Iran and moved to Armenianthen here in 1990. I'm open to any question; even if it's racist. I was raised with Armo Armos, Persian Armos and hispanics. 

Im sure someone want some insight into the "bro" lifestyle.

Did your mom cook Armenian or Iranian

What is Edmond like in real life?

You aren't an Armenian.

You are an iranian whi grew up in armania. Big difference.

Not that one country is better or whatever. Just that Armenia isn't your ancestral land.

You are fully iranian. When people ask you what you are do you say iranian or armenian?

Is your car a newer model with a salvage title?

what shade of white is your BMW or Audi?

Like System of a Down?

worstcasescenario - be honest, how common is husband > wife face punching?

In my house hold not ever but it use to be very common until the revolution here where feminisim became so powerful changed things up. Now a days it isnt as common becausethey know the power they hold with child support, lawsuits an just going to school to make as much as the men make. A lot has changed.

StrikingMMA - Did your mom cook Armenian or Iranian

Armenian but mainly American  food. I was raised with my granma for 3 years because they hit a finicial low. Where they both had to work hours on end si I got stuck with a lot of Armenian and fast food. At times Persian food to.

Do you have a fountain or statues in your front yard?

John Dougherty - What is Edmond like in real life?

I trained at Gokors and had a few friends train at Edmonds. Cool gym but its a fucking boxing gym and from what I hear he only trains guys that are good. Gokor trained everyone and spent 2-3 hours extra on every class he taught. I dont know Edmond but you here a lot of good and bad about him.  He loves who ever he trains though.

IgnorantDeadline -

You aren't an Armenian.

You are an iranian whi grew up in armania. Big difference.

Not that one country is better or whatever. Just that Armenia isn't your ancestral land.

You are fully iranian. When people ask you what you are do you say iranian or armenian?

I'am Armenian. Last name and the Genocide casuing my ancestors to move says it all.

In lImbo and Laker up

haha It is a new Bronze Infiniti Q50. I use to own a BMW but after paying it off I found it to be overrated.

BathSaltFaceFeeder -

Like System of a Down?

Fuck yea. I went to there concert in 2011 or some shit and raged on.

I'm fucken Armo too, so I will answer questions as well.

Silenus -

What are your parents thoughts on western culture?

They can't complain. A lot of opportunities to advance compared to a third world country that is corrupt. They loved post revolution Iran. Armenians are still accepted there and Christians. At the end of the day they never complain about America.

How many track suits do you own?

Marlo and 209.

I get rid of my unibrow and back hair. I wasnt blessed with a lot of hair sadly. My unibrow can grow at rapid speeds though. Annoying as fuck

LakerUp -

Do you have a fountain or statues in your front yard?

LMAO good one. We use to have one. One of my uncles has one in his backyard and one in his front yard.

Barry_BondsMVP -

I'm fucken Armo too, so I will answer questions as well.

I remember from a while back haha we posted on some random thread about gegard I think