AMA Wuhan, China

Do they have any churches?

Do you find the government obtrusive there or do you mainly go with the flow so they leave you alone?

Do the Chinese women like you since you’re white or are they fearful of you. And how about foreign travel - can the Chinese come and go freely?

@rino … A lot of questions …

Some people are rude but most want to be friendly… I do get my share of people giving me a bad look though

Food is good, if you know what to look for (can be really good)

Woman … OK, woman here are 80% hot, Chinese look down on woman that are not thin and fit) my wife judges all woman and asks me what i thinlk…

I have travelled quite a bit… EX military

2 Likes

@ thedogofdogs … China is not very religiuos

1 Like

I have been to a lot of different Chinese cities, travelling with my wife

1 Like

Your wife got crazy eyes , watch you 6 Maverick

1 Like

@I forgotmyaccount … I stay silent. I think that should answer your Q

A little nervous doing this thread… I should be safe

1 Like

@thedogofdogs , Cihinese people are not religiuos

1 Like

Pretty sure Poupuoiu left as he got so much shit about living in China.

1 Like

Is the Western perception of China generally wight or wong?

2 Likes

People just want to live their life, government fucks it all up

What’s the strangest thing you’ve eaten over there?

He’s over on TMMAC.

Ni hao!

2 Likes

Strangest food? Probably tripe and that was just because I ordered it by accident. I dont eat the Cho Tofu, or any wierd shit lol

Most of the food over here is pretty good, my biggest complaint compared to standard American food is that when you get meat (lets say chicken) they just take a cleaver to it and cook it, bones and all so you are constantly picking out pieces of bone in your food… Also fuck the river fish over here, cant eat it with all the bones

1 Like

Wuhan is well known for “hot dry noodles” really good… My favorite food prolly comes from Xian, they do a lot of lamb based dishes with handmade noodles and vinegar based sauces, yummy

Sichuan food is good but if you get Sichuan “hot pot” it can be pretty brutal. It was really spicy when I was actually in the province and got the real deal

2 Likes

What’s the ethnic diversity like in large city centres of China?

1 Like

I have thought often of the monumental task of governing a population that large.

Sometimes I have thought maybe the social credit system is a necessity for practical purposes.

Do you think it is a net benefit to have some way to encourage decent behavior with such insane numbers of people to deal with?

Where do most folk that live there believe the origin of the virus came from?

1 Like