Amanda Knox is a Guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Italian news shows CCTV footage of Foxy Knoxy at her place the night of the murder. 

Her alibi was that she wasn't at home and she was staying with her Italian boyfriend.

Now we know the truth. Another Knox lie. She was caught on camera. 

I read the thread title in a Mario 64 accent

mixedmartialfarts -

Lol VU! Phone Post 3.0

Why is the footage just coming out now? That doesn't add up at all Phone Post 3.0

mixedmartialfarts - 

Holy Shit! Voted the fuck up!

Good. Fuck 'er. Phone Post 3.0

I read it with a mouth full of cotton balls in my best don corleone voice Phone Post 3.0

MAMA MIA, DATS A SPICY MEATBALL!

Here in ERnglish

Let's get some pics! I'd go that filthy guilty bitch. Phone Post 3.0

It's a video that was known by the prosecutors and the defense during the first trial.

No evidence to prove it's her and even if they did think it was her, the time was way before the murder. Phone Post 3.0

I never fall for her tricks. Never.

Harlem Savoy - It's a video that was known by the prosecutors and the defense during the first trial.

No evidence to prove it's her and even if they did think it was her, the time was way before the murder. Phone Post 3.0

But she says she was off with Raffaele and not with her room mate. Now look who lies.

That vid is pretty unclear
Can't really tell if it's her or not Phone Post 3.0

She has been found guilty and now must be extradited to Italy to serve her sentence.

Everything else is media bullshit.

johnnypayne - She has been found guilty and now must be extradited to Italy to serve her sentence.

Si, totalmente Phone Post 3.0

lol @ her having the same walk. It is appropriately as flimsy as the rest of the case.

stunning

johnnypayne - She has been found guilty and now must be extradited to Italy to serve her sentence.

She aint goin back.

Under our double jeopardy laws, they legally (even under intl law) dont have to. Phone Post 3.0

Lupo.

We need to kidnap this Amedicani puttana Dog the Bounty Hunter style and bring justice to the motherland.

No guns....just mace and cigs. Phone Post 3.0